Declined Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...einactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:52495777

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ThePetri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52495777

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-01-29 01:14:44 (still not sure which one to put in here tbh madact knows)

Reason about the Ban :Delaying

Admin that Banned you: Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because it's been almost a year since i've been banned, i've matured much more as i've been forced out of my comfort zone alot during the covid pandemic and we were called uppon working with alot of different ppl helping them during the lockdown etc, (the german military was providing official assistance) the 2nd reason i suppose i should call it that i got banned was the useage of "alts" which me and madact kinda ruled out by the time. I've been able to reach 2/3 guys that were supposedly my alts (one of them was supposed to be a well known member, unknown fish).

I am currently deciding on this one with the FF2 team. This would end up being your third chance, so I need some extra perspective on this. Particularly to what happened afterwards with your behaviour on getting banned and your previous appeal with Lighty.

Give us another week and we'll let you know.

Reactions: Magglet and Jim Bob
About this.

I decided to, as I said I would, ask the FF2 team and I also reached out to the FF2 community about your ban.
I'm going to say that people remember you and it was never about the good things. Mixed responses about you being unbanned, some say it's been a year surely he wouldn't do it again or most said he'll just do it again leave it on.

What I don't want to deal with is another outburst again when you've broken the rules. FF2 hardly has any admins now to make sure you behave. I'd also like to point out what you posted on a previous appeal.
" if you are willing to give me another chance, you wont regret it. "

I want to give this more time. There's no real apology in your appeal just that you've been to the army so you must of changed. Really it's not exactly convincing.
I also don't really unban for punishments that are on third chances until they reach a 2-3 year marks. But I was willing to consider this one under special circumstances as it wasn't a server I played on. But the feedback wasn't exactly promising for you.

Another year should do it. You did break your second chance and knew that if you did break rules that'd be it. An extra year to mature up will make sure that, if you do come back, you won't go back to rule breaking. Hopefully

Declined

Reactions: Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread