Not open for further replies.

thatpillsguy

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ThatPillsGuy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatpillsguy/ 20:40
Date and Time of the Ban: 02/17/19 @
Reason about the Ban: Spamming lenny faces
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: A bunch of people spammed lennies today whilst an admin was on but didnt get banned. Instead I get banned for posting the occasional lenny face which was unfair.

If spamming swastikas is your idea of having fun then honestly go away.

Then you are the unlucky one. Doesn't mean the gag was incorrectly issued.
Well fair enough but maybe the admins need to be on more because others are clearly getting away with it, I am on those dodgeball servers a lot and so many people get away with bad things like racism.

Well fair enough but maybe the admins need to be on more because others are clearly getting away with it, I am on those dodgeball servers a lot and so many people get away with bad things like racism.
Well since you seem to care enough, get evidence and report them on these forums.

• Agree
Reactions: Chae
What Geronimo said.

We see the statement "others were doing it too" extremely often. But this is the appeal forum, where we talk about *your* case. Other people doing it belong in the reports section.

The only contexts in which "others did it too" would be a relevant and valid statement in this thread is if:

1. The admin was doing the thing you did (while it was clear that they're admin), meaning that you would be justified in thinking it is allowed, OR
2. Other people were doing it while an admin was clearly online and actively moderating, also meaning that you would be justified in thinking it is allowed

And even in those scenarios, if you were doing practically the same thing but worse/more often, you could still be the only one or one of the few who ends up being punished for it.

not as bad now but still no.
oGFjlJJ.png

Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread