Declined appeal for my mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAITER

My bans
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:203104101&Submit
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:203104101&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: BAITER
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:203104101
DATE AND TIME 12-08-18 20:08
Reason about the Ban: Dead talking
Admin that Banned you: XplosiveAction
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

I think i should have my perm mute revoked is because in the time i was dead talikng with other people we did it just for fun and i understand why the admin took it serious and perm mute me. And i apoligise for dead talking on the server and i will not do it again. To be honest me and my friends were just saying to each other to stop dead talking while we were all dead talking so everyone that was in the game knew we did it as a joke but i can respect that the admin is just doing his job and making the server better. so i do apoligse for DEAD TALKING and i would appriciate if i would be unmuted if this is not aprroved i understand.
now what?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Gold
I know this is sloppy but i helped Baiter with this so the now what was just asking me is there anything else left to do
Also going to tag @XplosiveAction because he was the one that muted you
Anyways good luck Baiter!!:)

From what I saw you along with two-three others willingly deadtalked and abused the fact that your microphones were working. You didn't just chime in for a bit, you talked as much as them.
You've had 6 punishments previously which normally would mean you should have already received a permanent punishment to begin with.
You knew what you did was wrong and you have to realize that we do not allow people to abuse a glitch that happens to players microphones. As harmless as deadtalking can be (it can also cause overtalking and ghosting more easily), it is not allowed.
Unless @Madact thinks that a 3 month punishment instead of a perm (with no warning the next time you break a rule) is okay, I have to decline this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread