Huski ツ

SourceBans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist
Name: Huski
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162383966
Invoked on: 02-27-19 20:11
Expires on: 03-01-19 20:11
Reason: Afk
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Sometimes i alt+tab out of the game to look at youtube/twitter exc when im dead, and sometimes when i come back a new round has already started. I promise i won't persist with this anymore. I know it's a 2 day ban and i can easily wait it out, but i just enjoy saxton hale alot and play it alot more than casual/competitive, i really enjoy this game mode.
Kind regards
Huski

Actual steamID: STEAM_0:0:101059119

Hello Huski, it's me PNN.

You have now been banned 4 times for being afk, which is mindblowing. Have you not seen the countless messages saying you have to use !resetq to avoid being hale? If you have not, just wow. Also, we kick you with reason !resetq many times even before placing the ban. This was the 3rd time just today you ignored all that, which made me have to ban you. I am against this appeal.

@Roar here you go.

Hello PNN.
This is very understandable, and i very hate myself for being banned 4 times for being afk. I have read the messages saying "Use !resetq to avoid being hale" and believe me or not, i have used it as much as i could, but i go afk in the worst times. Anyway like i said the ban and you being against the appeal is understandable, and i promise i won't continue with this again in the future.
Thanks
Huski

Reactions: PNN
Hello PNN.
This is very understandable, and i very hate myself for being banned 4 times for being afk. I have read the messages saying "Use !resetq to avoid being hale" and believe me or not, i have used it as much as i could, but i go afk in the worst times. Anyway like i said the ban and you being against the appeal is understandable, and i promise i won't continue with this again in the future.
Thanks
Huski

The solution to this is easy. Every time before you tab out, join spectate team. Then if you tab back in, in time for the next round, you can play the next round. Otherwise if not, you can wait for the next round and prevent being afk in a round or worse, fail hale-ing. Just join spectate, please.

Reactions: Matth
Thanks for being so understandable regarding this!

Reactions: Huski ツ
Seems like everything was covered by my peers above. When you are AFK, you are simply delaying the round for everybody else, whether that be playing as Hale - giving people the opportunity to farm a heck load of damage via goombas, or on the Red team - occasionally denying somebody actually playing 100% crits as last alive and saving the Hale running around looking for you, and not giving the Hale an extra 1000 HP which the rest of the team has to make up for. As mentioned, all admins have binds which clearly state to move to Spectator if you are going AFK, as this does not effect the actual game mode in any way, and you won't be automatically kicked as there's no AFK manager. That being said, it's a rule which most other players follow without difficulty, Chaz's suggestion above is what I see most people do (or just don't mute your game volume when tabbed out so you can hear the next round starting).

All this being said, this appeal is declined. Your ban will be automatically lifted on 01/03/19 at 20:11 CET, please take into account what has been mentioned in this thread as you are 2 bans away from a permanent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread