Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonists

Donator
So first of all, I know you all hate me, so there is the thread responsible for the vote.

APOLOGY:
First of all, I know you all hate me for the following reasons (possibly) : Because I was not a good player, I was a messy player and an insulter, BUT, Let me tell you my story here, I was called Zee before, The name "Zee" was not the official name, an another player had it, he was so funny! so I named myself Zee, and I was the worst jokemaker in the world, including the insults, I didn't know about it since I thought that people can be forgiving me fast, I'm very sorry guys, I know I've mistaken but forgive me for atleast one time...
Thank you for reading this thread.
Best wishes, Kitten

Kevin, please forum/IP/region ban him.
It doesn't seem nice saying that, but what's the following reason of not forgiving me?
EDIT: People said no about the vote, what's up to hating me that much?

Wait, what did you do again? Other than act like a miserable version of MichaelWebb and misspell words on purpose to anger the grammar nazis lurking the forums.

• Winner
Reactions: Conge
Wait, what did you do again? Other than act like a miserable version of MichaelWebb and misspell words on purpose to anger the grammar nazis lurking the forums.
It was just a joke, not a shitty Nazi grammar, I possibly know that you can't stand jokes. (or maybe in another word didn't know)

This thread is a joke and so are you for creating it in the first place, although it's a pretty shitty joke.

Now can someone get rid of this cancerous thread? It was pointless in the first place and serves no other purpose than to vote "no" on the poll on multiple accounts for the sake of just spreading the hate.

This thread is a joke and so are you for creating it in the first place, although it's a pretty shitty joke.

Now can someone get rid of this cancerous thread? It was pointless in the first place and serves no other purpose than to vote "no" on the poll on multiple accounts for the sake of just spreading the hate.
Want me to make a thread saying "Yes, Yes" instead of "Yes, No"? Good game, also, the thread isn't a joke you see correctly that it's a voting thread not a joking thread, Are you blind? I'm not trying to be rude but it's not a joking thread as I said, who made the thread? I did, Is it a joke? No.

• You didn't give a reason for anyone to forgive you.
  • Welcome to the internet, people will vote "No" because they have the power of being anonymous to fuck with your feelings.
  • This whole thread was created just because you're an attention seeker who needs the approval and attention of random people on the internet to survive the cold meme winter of 2015.

Someone please lock this thread, this is awful

• You didn't give a reason for anyone to forgive you.
  • Welcome to the internet, people will vote "No" because they have the power of being anonymous to fuck with your feelings.
  • This whole thread was created just because you're an attention seeker who needs the approval and attention of random people on the internet to survive the cold meme winter of 2015.
I never said that I was an attention seeker, people broke my heart atleast for one time they don't forgive me, also here's the reason to forgive me so you wouldn't fuck with me again:
Panda community was a great place to be in, it was too nice to play in it but some people hated me because I wasn't nice, now I made a apology thread to the community for some people to forgive me.

You don't need to say it, it's pretty god damn fucking obvious. Either you're daft or you're that oblivious to what you've done here.

Why should you care what others think? Grow a small pair down there. You're going to have people who dislike you for various reasons sooner or later, you don't need their forgiveness if you're being yourself ( and that's immature, attention-seeking and annoying).

You don't need to say it, it's pretty god damn fucking obvious. Either you're daft or you're that oblivious to what you've done here.

Why should you care what others think? Grow a small pair down there. You're going to have people who dislike you for various reasons sooner or later, you don't need their forgiveness if you're being yourself ( and that's immature, attention-seeking and annoying).
If you have a negative opinion here and you think that I'm annoying and daft instead of fighting in the threads, why don't you go ahead to my profile and click the button "ignore" Way too simple

Or perhaps you could just not make these sorts of threads, you know that you will only get negative comments on it.

Please, close this thread.

Why don't you stop shitposting and get off of Panda instead of mutitating into the babby version of MichaelWebb?

Seriously, I've seen pathetic people with pathetic threads, but your thread doesn't even deserve a fedora tip.

Here is your bag of attention.

tumblr_nom65zmPpo1qkhtsdo1_400.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Wasman and Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread