Accepted Apologies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botar230

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Botar230&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account Microsoft Word
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:70725511
Date and Time of the Ban 08-31-16 01:42 Permanent gag
Reason about the Ban Spamming the chat with cancerous binds- because of previous gags player receives a perm gag.
Admin that Banned you Deleted admin - Swaggy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute Hello. I really apologize for what I did to Panda Community. I want to apologize especially everyone that I hurt with my words (my previous gags) / behavior. I thought about what I did for few months and I just want to apologize everyone that I did hurt. I am so sorry, I can't express it with only words. We are all people and we do mistakes. My last question is: Can I get my last chance? I promise I will never do things as stupid as before. I hope you will forgive me <3 (sorry for bad English, I am from Poland)

to get ungagged you must wait for the admins to have an awnser.
but what i want to say as a tip is if you're raging then dont do it through chat/voice.
what you can do if you need to punch somewhere use an anti-stress ball.
(to the admins: im only giving tips to players)

I still remember your behavior and I know that you were quite a toxic player. However, what disappoints me the most is that you didn't put any effort into making this at all nor did you change how it looked last time since you literally copied your entire last ungag appeal (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/apologies.10334/), so good luck with trying to get yourself ungagged.

Also, for those who are reading this you might wanna check Swaggy/Farsight's comment on his last appeal as he was the one who put the gag in place and I believe that should be enough.

Although, I can mention that time has indeed passed and sure enough could this user get another chance, but I find it quite difficult to support this appeal when they didn't change anything at all from the previous one.

• Agree
Reactions: fanthom
Did you literally copy and paste? xD

Oh come on!

Madact said he likes the appeal but feels like a bit more time is needed and I should wait until next year. If you want I can write another appeal, but it probably won't be as great as this one.

Well I think we might as well give you a last chance :p

Please agree to the following (by making a response of 'I agree' in the thread) ;

I understand that is my last chance. If I break the rules during my last chance, my punishment will return back onto my account. After that I cannot make an appeal or it will be auto declined.

• Agree
Reactions: Botar230
Accepted and closed.

Don't forget that this you're last chance. We will keep an eye on you and if you break rules again the permgag returns with no chance of appealing.

Reactions: Botar230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread