Declined apollo's admin application yes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo.

I rarely change my username so you'll always know me as apollo.

STEAM_0:0:104342911

I'm 21 years old

I have 906 hours in Panda 2fort SG

Sourcebans Record

No one gave me permission to apply.

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report:
-I'm most often in 2fort but I'm viable to other SG servers if need be.

General time & time zone
-I usually play 12 pm to 4 pm, break after that, then evening 7 pm to 12 - 1 am. Timezone is GMT+8

-I have a working microphone.

-I don't have experience with Sourcemod, but I'm quite willing to learn about it, learning's fun sometimes

-I'm only experienced being an admin/moderator on Discord. I'm quite certain I can moderate a server without having an experience as a game server admin, I'm a tad bit strict but I still warn them first before doing anything.

-I've been playing TF2 for 6/7 years now, I've seen many types of hacks in the past, I can differentiate them from a real player. I've always reported multiple times in this server for the past few months and that I've called admin time and time again when someone is micspamming, using hacks, and/or using of inappropriate language in the chat, going as far as warning people before calling for an admin. I've always reported in other SG servers in the past as well.

I've always been an observant player, so in regards to hackers I'd notice them quite easily if I'm in the server. In terms of voice chat and chat in general, I'll look if it's against the rules and/or get an opinion from another admin before making my decision. My friends will not be an exception to any of these rules.

General degree of my bans if someone has violated the rules too many times:
1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 1 month - permaban
Cheating:
Permaban

Spamming, using of soundboards/playing music, insulting users etc.
Warning ~ 3 hours gag ~ 12 hours gag ~ 3 days gag ~ 1 week gag ~ 1 month gag ~ Permagag

Using racial slurs:
Warning ~ 1 day gag ~ 3 days gag - 3 days ban - 1 week ban - 1 month ban - Permaban

Extreme Racism:
1 Week ban - 1 month ban - Permaban

If it's in regarding to NSFW, I'll warn them first and kick them if they refuse to listen. If the person still refuses to listen when they come back, I'll do one of the bans I have up there.

Any form of camping is a nono for me, I don't like it, ruins the fun. I'll warn them multiple times before doing anything and will kick if they refuse to listen and if they still continue, I'll ban for 1 day then to 3 days ban.

Additional links:

HLstatsX

Chatlogs I am so sorry for swearing at my mates.

Bans - 0

Comms - 0

Hello apollo, I'm very happy you've finally decided to apply as an admin!

I've seen you around often, even before I started to frequent on the server myself. And ever since I became a trial and started handling calls, I've gotten many reports, and most of which are calls from you. On top of that I also have seen you actually proven many times to warn people first before calling an admin if they refuse to stop breaking the rules, having stayed true to what you wrote in your application.
One small thing also worth mentioning is that you even reached out to me on occasion to remove NSFW sprays of others and sending me the screenshot for evidence. That makes me really appreciate your long-existing efforts to promote and maintain cleanliness on the server, thank you! ;)

For the application itself, it's well done. You've said what needs to be said and they are written concisely and easy to understand. Very promising!
Your available time to moderate is good, too. For the reason that you're actually a perfect fit to be the second admin of SG servers besides me, and filling in to moderate the servers while I'm at peak-hours.

In addition, I like how you have a course of action taken before deciding punishments to rulebreakers on chat / voice. Good you mentioned that, you're very mindful about it.

Your degrees of punishments are acceptable, yours are almost identical to other applicants who has been accepted. And although I know you're strict, I recommend giving one more duration of temporary ban, and only permanently banning a player after their fifth ban. Much like the rest of the admins, to keep it uniform. You can edit your application with your new punishment degrees if you'd like to.

One tiny nitpick though is that the application is following the pinned template from this subforum, but you forgot to write a few of the sections (such as 'What makes you a suitable candidate') but still wrote in response to them. Just made me a little confused.

Lastly, your chatlogs are fine; you haven't excessively cursed at people. It's just normal profanity, rather than flaming. Moreover, I have not seen anything awful at all, your chatlogs are remarkably clean.

That's all for the feedback. Again, your application is beyond decent, and I appreciate the effort you have put into everything so far and your incentive to apply! Honestly, if you are accepted and I am given permission, I would love to be your mentor :p

I'm excited, and looking forward to one day having you part of the team. Best wishes!

+1

Hello Plasto, yes, finally applied after careful consideration and thank you for the feedback.

Quite sorry I have to bother you from time to time.

Here are the new degree of bans:

General degree of my bans if someone has violated the rules too many times:
1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 1 month - 3 months ~ permaban

Cheating:

Permaban

Hope that's to your liking. And thank you for the time you gave on giving feedback. Hopefully I'll get accepted. Cheers. ?

Reactions: Plastoaide
That's all the feedback we need, putting this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

declined, you may apply again in a month; 13.11.2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread