Anyone else here a music producer? (1 Viewer)

But yo, mr Random, he was asking for music producers, not your favorite music. :p

201410_1028_faifh_sm.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: daguywithdashadow
I seriously doubt he is a music producer himself..

I like Dog Blood, good work! Is there more of this? (I'm not a music producer, but I want to try it with House ^^)

I like Dog Blood, good work! Is there more of this? (I'm not a music producer, but I want to try it with House ^^)
I'm planning on writing a similar EP sometime in the future, im just finding a suitable record label. Do you know any record labels that I could release on (realistically)?

I don't think I would consider myself a 'music producer', but I do love making stuff in my free time.

Here's a track I made that I was going to use in a deathrun map (and maybe I WILL use it if I decide to finish the map some day). I intended to have it played during the final 'stage' in the map. It's still kinda unpolished, but meh. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I don't think I would consider myself a 'music producer', but I do love making stuff in my free time.

Here's a track I made that I was going to use in a deathrun map (and maybe I WILL use it if I decide to finish the map some day). I intended to have it played during the final 'stage' in the map. It's still kinda unpolished, but meh. Enjoy.

Thats awesome! Maybe you should make some more ambient tracks.

Not sure who made this "noise" but damn it's not music. It sounds like some random tones set together to make some annoying noise.
Thank you for your constructive comment. It will definitely help me in the future.

I hope I'm not stepping out of line but Circle smasher was a little more towards the annoying type of music one would hear.
Others all are pretty good! Liked Dog Blood the most. How long have you been producing music?
Either way, was pretty cool! Good luck on the future productions!

I hope I'm not stepping out of line but Circle smasher was a little more towards the annoying type of music one would hear.
Others all are pretty good! Liked Dog Blood the most. How long have you been producing music?
Either way, was pretty cool! Good luck on the future productions!
Thank you! I've been producing for well over 3 years, but not professionally most of the time.

Reactions: RIS`
I'd need a music producer, but not... that kind of music, but serious and complex music. A pop-rock song. (I'm asking too much, right? xD)
It'd be great to start singing a new song, and not only covers.

Can't help you there; even that one piece, I did back when I was 12 and fond of trackers. Can't compose to save my life now.

Users who are viewing this thread