Anybody else excited for the new Guardians of the galaxy movie coming out tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

hoovygoblin

So tomorrow I will finally watch the new guardians of the galaxy volume 3 movie releasing tomorrow in my country and it's one of those movies people have been waiting for but it was delayed and scheduled for a later release because of the pandemic situation .

I have seen the other previous movies especially on Disneyplus but not in a movie theater so this will be my first time watching it there also some time ago I also started to read the comics which I have yet to finish.

Not gonna spoil anything in this thread once I have seen it because the movie might take longer to come out in certain territories.

Seeing it with my gf tomorrow, I have decent hopes for it, but not high. Marvel has been getting pretty worse for a while, but out of all the movies I think this one has the potential to be genuinely good.

Reactions: Cowboy
Marvel going downhill.
1683059418986.png

Reactions: koki1019
Bought a ticket fuuuucukkkk

I just saw it, was pretty good
It was sure one of the most emotional marvel movies I have seen in a while and I could even hear some people in the audience sobbing loudly . I do have difficulty expressing emotions because of autism+adhd which absolutely sucks but I still felt things even if I did not express it.

Definitely the only good Marvel series by far

9/10 recommend watching it, definitely a rollercoaster of emotions

Users who are viewing this thread