Declined Another VSH preferred update: (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this. I don't see any negatives that we should be aware of so . Added a poll just in case

@Matth @Teddi @Syntex @Heather

Racer's made it clear in the rating, looking at it looks like nothing put an improve to the current models of those three bosses. We had a revamp on hale himself, so only fitting the others get a quality boast too?

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
Would love to see this Quality of Life improvement added to vsh

I tried adding this on my server but only the HHH model worked properly. The rest was causing pink/black textures. Not sure if it was on my end or not, but the files did download (I could see them in my "download" folder) and I applied the model to each boss in the .sp file (had to recompile VSH2 for that).

I'd contact the creator first before trying anything, so you don't waste your time like I did.

Just my 2 cents.

• Surprised
Reactions: Heather and TRGGB2
I tried adding this on my server but only the HHH model worked properly. The rest was causing pink/black textures. Not sure if it was on my end or not, but the files did download (I could see them in my "download" folder) and I applied the model to each boss in the .sp file (had to recompile VSH2 for that).

I'd contact the creator first before trying anything, so you don't waste your time like I did.

Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate the testing, its likely we'll hold off on pursuing this until we can figure out a fix via contacting the creator
If we can't, might be something we can't add

I didn't contact him because I'm fine with the current models on my server. If Panda wants to add the new models to their servers, then you will have to contact him yourself regarding the issue. ?

EDIT: 2 days ago there was an update for the models so perhaps they have been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread