Another stupid question (1 Viewer)

Semicolon Backslash

Mapper
Contributor
Here we have another stupid questions that has an obvious answer but jailbreak regulars tell me otherwise and are persistent on it.

Is letting a red man a minigame (such as jepoardy) allowed
This seems like favoritism since the blue has to pick a red or let a single red do this while kicking the rest to the curb (also letting reds in blue side) but in the case of jepoardy where most people don't count the host podium as blue side letting them ask questions is that allowed?
Then again should I really trust a former mfker.

Based on my knowledge, it really depends. Sometimes a Reds death request can be Unfair Jeopardy where everyone currently alive should be in the same room as the Red, thus preventing the Red from being able to easily rebel and still allowing them to man their game. However in cases where the minigames can be sealed to prevent Reds from leaving the game during a round, this can also be done to the Blues during a Death Request. Letting a Red man a minigame exactly like a Warden is simply risky, and as the saying goes "You can't trust reds".

Outside of Death Requests, I don't think a Red can man a minigame unless they are a freeday (with Wardens permission) but even then, I'm not sure if freedays can do it either as I have no confirmation.

Best leave the guards jobs to the guards. :p

To answer this simply, for a DR blues can be with reds in a game it’s not really baiting, it’s forcing them to be close to the red for the DR. As for a free day, it says specifically that free days should “have their free day” and not press buttons or interfere with a mini game. So I would assume that as okay as it WOULD be for a warden to allow a free day to maybe press a death run button or stage chaos button, it may technically not be allowed. I mean the blues aren’t even supposed to press buttons without wardens permission so by that logic much more so would any red not really be allowed. But I think for the most part if a warden allows a free day to hit a button everyone would be okay with it. Hope what I said makes sense.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim
I seem to have caused some confusion by not specifying of it was death request related or not but I would prefer the answer when you have 4 reds and one of them asks questions in trivia while the other 3 answer not during a dr.

Ok since we don't have jailbreak admins at the moment I'll try to answer this to the best of my knowledge.
Excluding a RED player from a minigame is favoring. Usually the reds that answer trivia questions correctly get to decide who they want to have killed so unless that can include the person asking the question, if it's a RED, it's favoring.
Allowing freedays to ask questions would be okay. However you can't force them to ask the questions.
About blue areas being kos: if the warden decides to allow REDs to access the area then they can access the area. Again, this has to apply to all REDs. Or specific groups of REDs. Otherwise it's favoring.

You could just let a red ask the questions then at the ending tell that person to behind a contestant podium and have him answer a question by either a guard or the warden, while competing against atleast one more red.

• Agree
Reactions: Magglet
I seem to have caused some confusion by not specifying of it was death request related or not but I would prefer the answer when you have 4 reds and one of them asks questions in trivia while the other 3 answer not during a dr.
I’ve nevee seen this happen where a red asks the questions to 3 reds NOT during a dr. Also if there are 4 reds and you want to do jeopardy then split them into groups of 2 and have each group answer questions till there is 1 in each group and then the last 2 can answer questions, like a mini tournament bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread