Another master work from me. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to post swastikas in the first place?

i did it since there was a map with swastikas but apparently its not allowed in chat

• Dumb
Reactions: Roar
He is mentioning the map dr_berlin_redux, though you can count this as another rant.

Its on Jb aswell as Dr.

honestly Ricky is just out here trying to get some sort of attention, just like children aged 10years old. It’s an old trick in the childish book, and somehow someone still belives it works.

just watch his reply will be something like «ahh PNN donor, he belives he can do whatever he wants and he agrees with all the admins all the time» just to try to bait me.

I kinda understand where Ricky's coming from, but you do need to understand that we're talking about a difference here. If the symbols come from a person you have someone to direct your response to (just in general, with whatever it is they're saying). Whereas if it's just plastered on a map, it's like "some abstract person somewhere out there made this at some point". And for sure that doesnt mean that people can't be annoyed by it, I can imagine people feeling discomfort from it. Still, it feels different when you're not a fan of the symbol and you see it coming from 2 different sources.

As for the server's decision to leave it in the map pool: I dont know the map at all so I can hardly judge myself, but again in general, just for a basic distinction: we can't tell a map to stop having swastikas unless we go through the trouble of removing them. OR removing the map, but then the players would miss out on a unique experience on that map. Whereas asking you to just not do it... well that's much simpler.

Hope you understand, even if you don't necessarily agree.

• Indifferent
Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread