Another map for Mariokart server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zushikikato Wolfeh

Donator
I was wondering if it would be possible if we could get another mariokart map wich you could rtv for or just change the map with a time limit or ect, it would be the folowing map

Has multiple worlds you can go into featuring crush game,a stage,disco, a blimp you can get into and drops a small nuke under it when activated, roof where you can place sentry guns and the big cannons are how you get onto the roof, ( kindof jumppads) and much more
mariokart_overview.png

_17012-.jpg

_17015-.jpg

_17014-.jpg

I played on this map for a few years with friends and also with @Cammy who also enjoyed this map quite abit since he played here aswell for serveral years. i am hoping we could get this map onto the mariokart server.
Download http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/156028

Last edited:
If the map is put into the "rotation", you could keep it to the unlimited map time, and only an RTV vote would nudge the map change. It fits the theme and doesn't (I believe) have any major custom decals, allowing space for some custom decals. There is an obvious problem, which is spawncamping. This can be countered in the same way as the current map with the rule set, but can have an addition.

The roof of this map contains two buttons that allows players to have alternate access to the "disco area". There are 4 access points to the disco; it is one long room with 2 squared off areas, each of which contain a roof entry point. At the either end of each corridor, there is a walk-in access point.

If I remember correctly, the disco should have 3-4 songs that can be switched, but I cannot directly remember as it's been ~4 years since I last played on this map.

The cannons (seen in above pictures) can be quite glitchy at times, throwing you straight up, across the entire map, or just plopping you out on the floor directly below it. In the alternate corners of the map, there is also a launch ramp that has the same sort of glitch effects as the cannon.

@Kevin idk what your opinion about this is o:

FoG's MK server had this map for a while, but it got changed back to the original for some reason I don't remember.

I kinda miss it. I had lots of good moments with my friends in world 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread