Among Us TF2 (1 Viewer)

Doge Loaf

Not really sure if this is the right place to post this, I was originally thought of suggesting it as a lr minigame for jailbreak, but I think it would be better as a separate game mode entirely.

1600927775868.png

So, the idea is making among us tf2, a max of like 10 people with 1-2 imposters, everybody goes around doing tasks, while the imposters kill people secretly (instead of killing I would assume they just get frozen til somebody finds them, just to avoid kill feed giveaways, and then turn to gibbus ghosts at discussion time). If somebody finds a body, everybody gets teleported to a main room, they discuss, and do a vote on who to slay until the imposters are gone or enough crew die off.

I hope I can hear some ideas for what rules or features would be needed to achieve this game mode, including map ideas. I also want to hear if this is even possible through pluggins, and if panda devs have the ability to create something like it if they were willing.

Anyways, just a fun idea I had, even if it's not possible to create, it would be interesting to explore the idea with some other people.

For things like the custom game edits, it might be fun to have a randomized class that everyone is set to, so that it could be the slowest speed (heavy) to the fastest speed (scout) and the imposter is just a spy permanently disguised as the set class with the same speed, and the only one with an insta-kill weapon.

I don't think you'd be able to replicate it to the point where it wouldn't just feel like a TTT mod for tf2

It could go well if:

1) The RED / BLU team has to be the survivor group and the opposite team has to be the traitor group.
2) Every player name is hidden during the round to avoid acknowledging who is from the enemy team.
2.5) Also both teams skins should be all the same to avoid the same thing of (2).
3) Dead players can't talk to the Alives like in Slender Fortress.
4) Again like in Slender Fortress, random objectives are set around the Map.
5) The Votekick system must be the same as the Map vote system.
6) Special rounds.

Just buy the game... or just go to one of those murder mystery community servers.

Have you ever heard of "Hidden"?

I mean if you want to make a whole new custom game mode, feel free to learn source pawn, or just wait until someone else makes it because this is not the right place to post about making a whole new game mode. You are better of to ask the community that creates game modes instead.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread