Answered Alt Account question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting a new computer at the weekend and I know it's weird but I have this kinda ritual where whenever I get an upgrade to something I already had, I will change everything about that thing. Unfortunately, I have an ongoing guardban on panda jailbreak and I play it a lot so I was wondering if an alt account is a big no-no or not

• Friendly
Reactions: Gold
i think as long as you don't go on the guard team till the bans up then you're fine?

Just a pot of coffeeSTEAM_0:1:5398695032020-11-24 20:54:30PermanentN/ARandom Coffee Tableinactive/ freekilling

You have two options:

1. You would have to appeal it for it to be up as it's permanent. If it got accepted you can go on blue to your hearts content on your new account.

2. You can always take another route where you just tell us your new account when you're on jailbreak with an admin and they'll place the perm teamban on the new account. Then you won't receive a general ban as we know you weren't trying to avoid your punishment you are just settling into your new account. This still means not joining blue, it isn't a free ride on blue until the teamban is placed.

Up to you. If you choose the first you can make an appeal with the information above. If you choose the second add me on steam with your new account and we'll get that sorted.

Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread