Alrighty so I may be done with games for a bit, but I has a question about them. (1 Viewer)

Is pirating games really a bad thing?

• Total voters

Jose Stalino

I mean, you wanna expand your library, but you’re broke. I personally think it’s fine if you have a good reason for it but idk. I’m just a 15 boy who doesn’t know how to spell their last name.

• Funny
Reactions: Gold
If ur broke you should get a job and earn money so you can buy games.

People make games to earn money, if you dont provide that money they will be discouraged from making games. So if you pirate a game you like, just know that you're practically telling the author to not make any sequels.

So yeah only pirate ea games

Reactions: vinny
You can think about buying it if you liked the pirated game at least =) Might seem stupid, cus you're just 'one random person who pirated', but if everyone just pirated, the only games that would be made is those shitty f2p lootbox shitfests

Alright, so I made the decision. I will NOT pirate games that have gotten praise for being a good game. I will only pirate EA because EA bad! Thanks for feedback! And maybe I’ll return soon.

Reactions: Kazzy
what about emulating games you trying to do that?

Emulators are good mainly because not everyone has access to consoles that can play the games they want, so they can only use an emulator. Like I use a golden eye emulator cause I’ve always wanted to play the game but I don’t own an N64.

You can pirate Overwatch too since you already have the game on Steam

Because owning is not necessarily having the game installed and ready to be played, imagine losing a bought copy of super mario 64, you can still pirate it since you already own it.

Users who are viewing this thread