Declined Allow people to ghost people who arent actively rebelling after a clear warning or two. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
If you're allowed to ghost someone that is afk (aka delaying the round) you should be allowed to ghost people that are not actively rebelling, or in other words delaying the round.
They both carry the same principle, in fact delayers are worse considering they can be anywhere that isn't cells.
Ghosting them also encourages them to actively rebel.
Obviously it should be prefaced with a warning, "please actively rebel" yade yada but I think it would be a great change when there isn't an admin on that can slay them.
It prevents delay and I think it would be a cool thing for the general pacing of the game.

• Disagree
Reactions: _Black
Let's be honest here, we all know that one guy that tries to hide and doesn't even attempt to rebel. This just prolongs the round. Though allowing players to ghost non-rebelling reds will just result in everyone ghosting regardless of whatever is going on.

If you're allowed to ghost someone that is afk (aka delaying the round) you should be allowed to ghost people that are not actively rebelling, or in other words delaying the round.
They both carry the same principle, in fact delayers are worse considering they can be anywhere that isn't cells.
Obviously it should be prefaced with a warning, "please actively rebel" yade yada but I think it would be a great change when there isn't an admin on that can slay them.
It prevents delay and I think it would be a cool thing for the general pacing of the game.

Attachments

• 965A3D06-7F23-4934-B8C6-6C0D311BBF17.jpeg
    965A3D06-7F23-4934-B8C6-6C0D311BBF17.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 95
This is a tough thing to implement. Some people can be very trigger happy and could ghost you even if you weren't delaying. This suggestion could just confuse people and make people argue about what is ghost worthy.

• Winner
Reactions: TWC
f52add860e8852b7b284705243cbfd3b.png

Declined based off of poll results and feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread