Pending Allow all weapons on deathrun (1 Viewer)

Allow all weapons on deathrun?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Hewo

I suggest adding all weapons on deathrun, other server have such a thing and many players just like having weapons on deathrun.
It only requires modifying deathrun .cfg file and eventually adding some in tf2items, I can make both of them for dr server, of course self damage, sticky jumping, speed boosting or healing items would be disabled.

What'chu think, leave vote in poll.

PS. dr_pauseahead for example requires weapons to activate a secret!

Last edited:
I saw that people have a problem with the fly engie taunts, So won't this cause problems as well? Constant sound of weapons going is on the same level as an annoying fly taunt in my opinion.

I saw that people have a problem with the fly engie taunts, So won't this cause problems as well? Constant sound of weapons going is on the same level as an annoying fly taunt in my opinion.
Not really, they aren't high pitched like flygineer and they aren't as loud as frying pan. People aren't spamming minigun every round and even if they would it would be only funny because it's not so loud. I don't think people playing casual are complaining that tf2 weapon sounds are too loud kek.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Caspie and vinny
It only requires modifying deathrun .cfg file and eventually adding some in tf2items, I can make both of them for dr server, of course self damage, sticky jumping, speed boosting or healing items would be disabled.

We've tried before without success, we should maybe attack the underlying problem and upgrade to a newer deathrun plugin.
I'm all for adding weapons

Links to previous threads regarding this suggestion that some may find interesting.

Also by all weapons, we talking pyros jetpack and all that? No bans on any weapons?

Links to previous threads regarding this suggestion that some may find interesting.

Also by all weapons, we talking pyros jetpack and all that? No bans on any weapons?
I can make both of them for dr server, of course self damage, sticky jumping, speed boosting or healing items would be disabled.
Items that would require it's disabling I would add in the config, I just gave few examples there.

• Clever
Reactions: Madact
I've been suggesting that for a long time now. That one is probably what I'm missing the most after moving from HmX to Panda Community.

Btw. There's already plugin like that on Alliedmods. It seems good tho I never tested it so I can't say for sure if It doesn't have its share of problems. Here's the link.

• Useful
Reactions: Madact
I've been suggesting that for a long time now. That one is probably what I'm missing the most after moving from HmX to Panda Community.

Btw. There's already plugin like that on Alliedmods. It seems good tho I never tested it so I can't say for sure if It doesn't have its share of problems. Here's the link.

• Sad
Reactions: Wampiranta
Does this apply to engineers building's aswell? I have seen servers allow engineer buildings and they were mostly for map exploits from what i've gathered from my brain memory

edit: word because i didn't mean large sum of servers

Does this apply to engineers building's aswell? I have seen servers allow engineer buildings and they were mostly for map exploits from what i've gathered from my brain memory

edit: word because i didn't mean large sum of servers
Of course not, main idea is just to allow miniguns, rifles, shotguns etc, and other weapons which wouldn't have a huge impact on the gameplay, some players (like me) just like to fool around on deathrun with weapons and others just prefer to wear them on dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread