airaccelerate + accelerate (1 Viewer)

.wickEd_

Hello, i've been playing on the jump server for a while and i see that the sv_airaccelerate is changed to something like 100. However, it should be set to a default value since its not necessary in jump maps nevertheless screwing ur jump where you stop immediatly rather than slowing down which this command isn't likeable on jump servers..

What are you talking about? There is no way to access the airacceleration on servers (unless you use a 3rd party plug-in), as far as I know, there is no way you can access this without mods/plug-ins/accessing the engine.

I don't really know for sure, since I did not install the plug-ins.

What are you talking about? There is no way to access the airacceleration on servers (unless you use a 3rd party plug-in), as far as I know, there is no way you can access this without mods/plug-ins/accessing the engine.

I don't really know for sure, since I did not install the plug-ins.
There is something called Sourcemod than can force cvars.

There is something called Sourcemod than can force cvars.
Well, I wasn't sure if he meant w/o SM. but obviously the servers have SM, so I guess it's just me being ignorant. :p

The only maps with altered jump physics is Jurf and Triix, since I pushed for physics to be changed on all other maps a long time ago.

should be fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread