Invalid Agumon2015's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agumon2015

My Name is Agumon2015 for Team Fortress 2 (Real name is Cody Wootton)

Age- 14

Steam ID- STEAM_1:0:227543644 [U:1:455087288] 76561198415353016

Online Times- Average 5:00 to 8:00 Central America

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?- JailBreak

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)- Yes i Do

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator- I have No Experience, but Know right and Wrong

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?- Not too Much

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?- I am a trust-worthy Guy and know the right Punishment for Crimes

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. I will Listen to People's complaints and will inflict Punishment if i Have Proof, I will put a small ban if someone does the same crime a few times, if they do it again after the small ban, i will put a ,longer ban and after the 3rd time, a permanent ban

You do not meet the age requirement and thus need a full admin's permission to apply. I also believe there aren't any available positions on Jailbreak at this time. For those reasons the application is invalid as it stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread