Agressive Trials (1 Viewer)

Was obviously that stabbin liked this xD

I simply agree with what Swaggy said, I do not like any of this. I feel bad for you, that you feel this way. Our 'relationship' took a wrong turn when we were joking around on #01. We have a running joke within this community, we call each other 'badmin' from time to time. I was getting to know you better and made the same joke whilst playing together on #01. You didn't understand so I tried explaining. This didn't help, and this kind of humor is not shared between us. You told me you didn't like the 'badmin' joke, so I never made it again.

From that day on, playing on #01 whilst you are there as well is a nightmare. I ignore anything you say because it tends to lead into conversations where you tell me that I hate you. Let one thing be clear Suzuya, I do not hate you in any way or form.

Let me share a chat-log between me and Suzuya, explaining me ignoring you in the first place. The situation: a BLU engineer is placing a teleporter into BLU spawn, causing RED spies to be able to instantly spawnkill. This is obviously against the rules as it's an exploit. This is the chat-log between me and Suzuya where I try to explain that it's against the rules.

Code:
(ADMINS) Stabbin: Suzu
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  hm?
(ADMINS) Stabbin: You should know, teleporters into an engineers own team spawn
(ADMINS) Stabbin: Is forbidden
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  a new rule ?
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  im not in an agreement with you butr its useless to try to talk with you
(ADMINS) Stabbin: It's OK suzu
(ADMINS) Stabbin: It's an exploit
(ADMINS) Stabbin: It's point farming
(ADMINS) Stabbin: And it's against the rules
(ADMINS) Stabbin: Obviously
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  talk with my 'mentor' because i dont know th rule
(ADMINS) Stabbin: It's basic knowlage
(ADMINS) Stabbin: It's an exploit
(ADMINS) Stabbin: We have rules against exploiting
(ADMINS) Stabbin: Building teleporters into your own spawn is against the rules on all of our 30 servers
(ADMINS) Stabbin: It's not an RTD specific rule like for example sticky trapping
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  great suzu the stupid idot
(ADMINS) Stabbin: I didn't say you're an idiot?
(ADMINS) Stabbin: I was just telling you, that you should know it's against the rules?
(ADMINS) Stabbin: You're calling yourself an idiot
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  its enough when you thinking it
(ADMINS) Stabbin: You're absolutly crazy
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  the other admins wanted that i talk with you but you wont = hate suzu
(ADMINS) Stabbin: There is no point in me talking to you
(ADMINS) Stabbin: You are so determined that I think you're an idiot
(ADMINS) Stabbin: That talking to you has no purpose
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  because you hate me
(ADMINS) Stabbin: I DO NOT HATE YOU, OMFG
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  whatever thy for the GREAT round tf2
(ADMINS) Stabbin: I really don't get your problem Suzu, I'm sorry that we have this realationship
(ADMINS) Suzuya-Sadson♥:  that all begins with your joke about me
(ADMINS) Stabbin: Right, I'm going to leave before you make it any worse, goodbye.

Your anger makes your judgement questionable, you tend to shit talk people who taunt or focus you. You should remember that Team Fortress 2 is just a game, if the game makes you angry and you're no longer having fun then you're not doing it right. I recall you banning your brother from the server because you had issues with him in real life. I'm sorry to say this Suzuya but I think you have an anger issue. You've told me you want to talk to me numerous of times, and yes I do say no. This is because our conversations end up in you telling me that I hate you, which is obviously not true.

You need professional help.

I wanna be honest. I've never really talked to you/played with you. Actually, I thought you're a cool guy from what I've seen in the shoutbox. Now seeing the chatlog between you and Stabbin makes me honestly cringe. You behave just like I did when my first app got declined. You seek attention wich also attracts drama. I can kind of relate to what you are thinking about the incidents and I still think that it's honestly a bit stupid of you to make this thread, just like many of my threads are dumb. Just forget all of this so everyone can be nice to eachother again!
Don't forget that many people like you.
I suggest peacefully closing this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread