AFK Manager on VSH, please. (1 Viewer)

chaz

Hi.

I made this thread because VSH seriously needs an AFK manager.
I dont know about other servers, but I know Duel and Dodgeball move players to spectate after 15 seconds (I think) of being AFK.
There is no reason as to why there shouldnt be one on VSH. As an admin there is always at least 1 person AFK which I end up kicking. Adding an AFK manager will save me time and whenever I am not in the server, it will prevent AFK Hales which waste time and give the RED team free points and will prevent Hale getting free points by killing AFKs.

Thanks

Yes. I Agree. Theres this Panda TX FF2 Community Server. Due to them Being Afk it also Ruins and Takes up a Slot. That Slot could of been Someone who could of Dealt 8000 In Damage. Instead There goes a person taking up a slot and ruining red teams Benefits. Oh... Not to mention Hale Also Gets More Hp Due to them Being AFK.

Can I like bump this? I do not see any reason as to why this shouldn't be added. It's only beneficial.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
I played a bit of VSH and noticed a good bit of afk, I was shocked to see there wasn't already an afk manager, I agree with @chaz , this should be implemented so others wanting to play can join.

Same here, time ago I wasn't able to play as engineer due to class limits and because 1/3 engineers was AFK

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
so i dont wanna bump dis
but
I totally fucking agree cause this can be abused to the point where no one gets minicrit/crit bonus as 2nd last/last person alive.
#weneedafkmanager
And another thing
Some admins dont even care
and dont even kick them unless you actually TELL them
this goes for ff2 aswell

Some admins dont even care
and dont even kick them unless you actually TELL them

There's not a single VSH admin that goes "Oh an AFK guy? I should just wait until someone tells me he's AFK". The thing is, we just occasionally see them, because we're busy enforcing rules constantly.

On topic, I agree, this needs to get added because there is a lot of AFK people here, especially because on VSH once you die, you have to wait a couple of minutes so people go do something else meanwhile, resulting in several people being AFK, every single day.

Agree with that, because many players just cannot play their favourite classes because of some guys picked them and just went away somewhere. Apart from that, they add to hale's HP obviously without dealing their danage, making it harder for other players to kill hale.
On the other hand the problem might be for playing as engineer, mostly standing in one place with sentry. I'd suggest to make the time after which the player is getting moved to spectators 1 minute.

Users who are viewing this thread