Declined Aerial's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerial

- Your name and/or nickname

Name: Abdullah

Nickname: Aerial.

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

None needed.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:504214952

- Your general online times and your TimeZone

General Online Times: Available From 4 P.M.(16:00) to 1 A.M.(1:00).

TimeZone: (GMT+3).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

First Question: I wish to apply only for #05 | VS Saxton Hale.

Second Question: For Now No, i wouldn’t, simply because i rarely visit them to play, and Im very bottom level in Administration(Lack of skills)

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I’ve never been one In Games.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

This last year of my life been all in Tf2 > vsh, two hours at least a day, i've been playing alot this year And mostly on VSH, and still having fun, i would love to support The admins in their work and hope my playtime will prove the needed trust to fit in the team.

- Is your playtime on the server 3 days or more? (Required is 3 days of playtime overall on the server)

More(38d), Aerial's Profile

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

360 -> 720 -> 1440 ->10080 -> 43200 -> 0/Permanent

For the "AFKers", Kick, they come back?, i make sure to warn them, if they afked again, goes to the ban cycle(between every part of the cycle there is 1 warning).

For the Hackers: Perma banned.

360 -> 720 -> 1440 ->10080 -> 43200 -> 0/Permanent

For the Racism, Insults, toxicity, Negative energy in chat or VC: 1 warning, and depends on what kind of insult or racism exactly, because in my opinion some of them are.. lets call it playing with fire, at that point im not Warning, it will be directly to the ban cycle.

Teaming with hale, camping/Wasting time: 1 warning, if didn't listen to the cycle.

I'll Mention The current VSH Admins to share their opinions,

@Darky
@Magglet
@Kruphixx

Hello Aerial, nice to see someone (finally) apply for VSH.

I'm gonna keep this short since I don't have anything bad to say about you. You make a lot of reports and calls, your sessions look good and I didn't notice any false behavior from you on the servers.

+1

• Friendly
Reactions: Ian and Aerial
Nice to see a viable applicant.

I've been on a break from vsh but you are a long time player so I'm happy to give feedback.

You are an excellent candidate no problems with your activity or toxicity.

I know you have plenty of friends on vsh, make sure if you make it to admin you shift to a neutral party when treating your fellow players. Friends are fine just make sure not to show bias.

Happy to give a +1

• Friendly
Reactions: Ian and Aerial
Nice to see a viable applicant.

I've been on a break from vsh but you are a long time player so I'm happy to give feedback.

You are an excellent candidate no problems with your activity or toxicity.

I know you have plenty of friends on vsh, make sure if you make it to admin you shift to a neutral party when treating your fellow players. Friends are fine just make sure not to show bias.

Happy to give a +1
Don't worry,

Mercy isn't an option with me.

• Scared
  • Dumb
Reactions: blood3y and Magglet
I agree with what the others said and think youd make a great addition to our vsh Staff. You are a respected regular on the server and I believe you have what it takes to keep the server under your control.

+1

• Friendly
Reactions: Aerial
declined.
you may apply again in a month; 02.03.2023.

Reactions: Aerial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread