Aegeus Dusk Introduction (1 Viewer)

Aegeus Dusk

Hello, im Aegeus Dusk, Aegeus or Dusk for short. My first part of my name is pronounced A-g-us but I like it said like Aeg-e-us. Of course if you haven't known by now, im an edgy furry so I can be quite cringy at times. Im 15 and I used to go on another server but they are really rude and some notable members dislike me there. I am banned for a week there for reasons that sound to odd to be punishable like that. I don't plan to go back there for quite a while and I decided to enjoy my time with friendly players with a good server. I've played on Panda-Community before but I never got around to playing a lot on it. Whats funny is my favorite animal is Bears and I like to play with others my age that are mature enough to be around with. I will be going on red for most of my new time just so I can observe and get to know the rules better. I do hope I get at least a somewhat good reputation around others so I wont have to be the neighborhood weirdo, well, I think furry says enough about being a weirdo. Well I guess I will see y'all in the servers :D

I saw you around earlier today, hope you have a great time here!

• Friendly
Reactions: Aegeus Dusk

Users who are viewing this thread