Advises/secrets to play as Hale. (1 Viewer)

Oskar Dietz

Hello everyone, this is my first thread and I want to create a "tutorial" for new players. In this thread all players can post information/secrets to play properly as Hale, so new players can see what pro hales do to win every round with every Hale (or atleast not miserable fail as Hale), because I feel that there is a lack of explaining about how to be better Hale. This could be also helpful for players like me, that aren´t good as Hale.

It would be cool if you someone could create even videos with basic explains like strafe as Hale, use knockback in your favour, deal with good snipers, pyros and more stuff. Even create a panda Youtube channel where people can upload videos(obviously not all videos could be uploaded, someone must filter the videos).

I know that the best way to be better at evrey game is just playing but this could be a good beginning for new players.

Type /nohale asap

Well first thing to learn would be to stop crouch super jumping and use ur mouse for it. Hold right click, load it up, look up and release while walking forward. Try to controll ur jump in air using ur A/D keys

Best way to deal with Pyros is just to rage them if flying from above with a super jump doesnt catch them by suprise. All Pyros deserve to get raged.

Users who are viewing this thread