Admins? (1 Viewer)

Supreme

There seems to rarely be an admin on the Dodgeball2 server so there is constantly stealers and blockers and spammers (oh my!).
I know there is another dodgeball server to go over on but I feel more comfortable on the second server which usually has less players and I know most of the people over there.

So is there anyway we could get some more admins on there more frequently? I would apply but I'm still relatively new over here (about a month here now) so I'd prefer to play on here a lot longer before I even consider applying.

There is always a stealer or blocker on dodgeball if there is no admin. Did you use the call admin plugin to call some admins? I'm mostly on DB 1 but I'll gladly respond to any incoming calls (Even though I didn't have the time to so in the last couple of days)

Getting admins on more frequently is always a hard topic to talk about...

There is always a stealer or blocker on dodgeball if there is no admin. Did you use the call admin plugin to call some admins? I'm mostly on DB 1 but I'll gladly respond to any incoming calls (Even though I didn't have the time to so in the last couple of days)

Getting admins on more frequently is always a hard topic to talk about...
Considering I use calladmin at least 4 times at the start of when I join because of stealers, yes I do.
It's very rare it is responded to unless Evo comes on which he does most of the time, however no one comes on until I get others to use the call function also and that's after quite a number of calls.

Better to contact admins directly over Steam.
I also wish SB's remote kick would work again.

And yes, there will always be blockers and stealers on dodgeball. That's the kind of player base we have.

Better to contact admins directly over Steam.
I also wish SB's remote kick would work again.

And yes, there will always be blockers and stealers on dodgeball. That's the kind of player base we have.
I understand that every community on any tfdb server will always have at least one stealer and/or blocker but what I'm saying is that I don't think there's enough tfdb admins considering it's very rare that one shows up.
On every other server I've been on there's usually either an admin already on or an admin responds quickly so I applaud the admins for doing the best job they can. I just think it would be a lot easier on the admins and better for the players if there were more dodgeball admins.

And the problem with that is, we don't get many dodgeball applicants that are dedicated enough. You know how many times someone messages me about stealers, then gets annoyed because I can't do anything about it.

Me and Ben used to be the most active, but we both don't enjoy it nearly as much now. Foxxy is active I guess, and idk about Nexie or Illikal. It's almost Jailbreak-esque, as the kind of players we get are the type that don't understand rules or chat. We don't have a refined playerbase that I'd long for, more like Pandemic does.

And the problem with that is, we don't get many dodgeball applicants that are dedicated enough. You know how many times someone messages me about stealers, then gets annoyed because I can't do anything about it.

Me and Ben used to be the most active, but we both don't enjoy it nearly as much now. Foxxy is active I guess, and idk about Nexie or Illikal. It's almost Jailbreak-esque, as the kind of players we get are the type that don't understand rules or chat. We don't have a refined playerbase that I'd long for, more like Pandemic does.
props to F2P

I'll try and go on that db2 server more. Just been really busy with my internship and school but I'll try to be on that server more! :3

• Friendly
Reactions: Supreme

The player base really is a big problem. Driving away all the dedicated players thus minimizing the amount of people that consider becoming an admin. Unfortunately this is not that easy to resolve. People usually play on specific servers for longer amounts of time because of the community/players. Ideally there would be tons of friendly and funny people on the server, which makes the new person want to be a part of this community. Now unfortunately the Dodgeball community currently really does consist of F2P and people that have never touched a game. They come on the server, break the rules and then leave again. A very unenjoyable and unfriendly atmosphere. We really do need more admins on Dodgeball, but as Noodl already stated: We need active ones. Absolute rarity nowadays.

• Informative
Reactions: Supreme
The player base really is a big problem. Driving away all the dedicated players thus minimizing the amount of people that consider becoming an admin. Unfortunately this is not that easy to resolve. People usually play on specific servers for longer amounts of time because of the community/players. Ideally there would be tons of friendly and funny people on the server, which makes the new person want to be a part of this community. Now unfortunately the Dodgeball community currently really does consist of F2P and people that have never touched a game. They come on the server, break the rules and then leave again. A very unenjoyable and unfriendly atmosphere. We really do need more admins on Dodgeball, but as Noodl already stated: We need active ones. Absolute rarity nowadays.
well thats causing they made it f2p for everyone, infact you cant really do anything big around that except waiting that someone applys who has the brain for it to handle it properly and keeping the server clean.

• Agree
Reactions: MrBenedevil
Are the Dodgeball servers accessible through quickplay? If so, removing that would be a big help in keeping the dumb f2ps out.

Are the Dodgeball servers accessible through quickplay? If so, removing that would be a big help in keeping the dumb f2ps out.
I've never noticed it on the screen for the quickplay but then again I don't do quickplay because I only play on two different game modes.
I think people join it a lot because it's active and it's unfamiliar, so they think that if they get banned they won't lose out because they've never been there before.

• Winner
Reactions: MrBenedevil

Users who are viewing this thread