Admins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested an appeal just to have someone who no longer admins reject it and tell me after 8 months of being g-banned I am yet to get enough time to be blu. I am currently contemplating quitting the server because this is ridiculous and I just want to have fun again.

Judging by what you said in the shoutbox and the reply that you just made, Husky was the one that issued the guard ban, therefore he's the one that replies down on the appeal whether he thinks that you should be unbanned or not.
For now, just play on RED for the duration that is left, which are 3 hours and 15 minutes, and then you should be good to go onto the guard team.

Judging by what you said in the shoutbox and the reply that you just made, Husky was the one that issued the guard ban, therefore he's the one that replies down on the appeal whether he thinks that you should be unbanned or not.
For now, just play on RED for the duration that is left, which are 3 hours and 15 minutes, and then you should be good to go onto the guard team.
But I have to play alive for that amount of time and we have 2 free killers on right now and no admin to stop them.

• Funny
Reactions: Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread