Admin?? (1 Viewer)

How do i become an Admin??

• I need to pay

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • or i need to have a number of hours on the server??

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Read the "read me" here

Then make a thread here and post the questions and your answers on it. It is best to have played on our servers for some time, total playtime of atleast 2 days or more would be best.

Before creating your thread it is best to look at other people's application so you know what it should look like. But do not copy anything what other people wrote on their app.

Well, to be real you need to be nice and also have good amount of play time.But than again you can always pay to get it faster.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ron
By posting such threads, people like you shouldn't even get a chance to be admins.

Anyway, you need to be liked by the community and staff team. You need to have a fair bit of hours in the servers, and mainly just be willing to help.

Well, to be real you need to be nice and also have good amount of play time.But than again you can always pay to get it faster.
pay to get it faster? - this aint pay 2 win

• Agree
Reactions: Ron
What a stupid thread, Night-Owl. Maybe the worst thing I've ever read in this community.
Seriously... The only thing you need to have success (also in life) is quality and skill. That's called Meritocracy.
I don't know what is worse, if the question itself, or the amount of people who answered "You need to pay". (well, also the other possible answer is not good).
That's why we have problems in this society. This is a "game", but it completely shows somebody's close-minded mentality.

What a stupid thread, Night-Owl. Maybe the worst thing I've ever read in this community.
Seriously... The only thing you need to have success (also in life) is quality and skill. That's called Meritocracy.
I don't know what is worse, if the question itself, or the amount of people who answered "You need to pay". (well, also the other possible answer is not good).
That's why we have problems in this society. This is a "game", but it completely shows somebody's close-minded mentality.
The question "How do I become admin" was not bad.

If he found the trouble to look for this section to make a thread asking this question and add a poll, he could also have scrolled a little bit further to find the right section. Matt seems to have a problem with the fact that Owl asked whether he should pay, but apparently there are actually communities out there that give admin rights when one pays. The fact that this happens is still dumb, nonetheless.

@Ron, don't tell me donating doesn't help in building a positive image at all ^_^

@Ron, don't tell me donating doesn't help in building a positive image at all ^_^
well, donating helps infact that you are supporting the community itself since all donated money run into the community itself and not to my private life.
some proof that i dont bullshit (why would i?..)
88de1a62a5.png

Of course, a donator donates his money, so he trusts us with his money.
If he will apply for an admin position, the fact of him being donator will help a tiny little bit, but it won't be a deciding factor.

the fact of him being donator will help a tiny little bit, but it won't be a deciding factor.
I'm not saying it will. Not even implying that. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread