Invalid Admin Tools For Panda | Freak Fortress 2 Server! (1 Viewer)

Do you think that, I can be good admin?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No!

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blood3y

Name/Nickname: HitMan_47 or Daniel in Real Life

Steam2 ID: STEAM_1:1:166939927

Online Times and timezone: I am always online and playing at 19:30-21:30 EEST!

Do you have a Microphone? Yes, I have, but using it only sometimes.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I am in Lotus Community, as Admin.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? I'm always playing on Panda FF2 ( Panda-Community.com #13 | Freak Fortress 2 )!

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes, but still in begginner stages.

Why should we choose you? I'm everyday playing at Panda Community Servers and they makes me to enjoy, when I am playing on them!

What will you do as Admin? I want to control the rulebreakers, insulting people, spammers, hackers and with that to do the community better great!

Telling more about me!

1) About my ages: I think that, when someone hear about 12 years or 13 years, start to think that he is kid and will can't do anything what he needs to do, but that's not true for me! I already know all admin works, and I am ready for the full hours hard work and I really appreciate if my admin/development friends support me for my work and attention!

2) Am I Trusted?: Well, I guess that, you will ask yourself this question, before to say anything, and the answer is yes! I'm anti-breaker, listening to all my owners + reporting all scammers and hackers! Everyone is welcome to be my friend! As my old grandpa sayed before "Friendship is the key, use it!", I am ready to do it!

3) Am I always online and ready for every happenings?: Of course, I'm non-stop online and maybe even playing games like Team Fortress 2, and I will always be ready for everything, which will happen!

Thanks to all, who readed this! Have a nice day and enjoy your time!

- HitMan_47

Your profile says 52, but you say that you’re 13. What!

Could you explain that please?

Your profile says 52, but you say that you’re 13. What!

Could you explain that please?

I'm sorry, sir! When was registering, I selected random year. :c

You do not have permission to apply for admin
- The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply.

• Agree
Reactions: Jim
You do not have permission to apply for admin
This about the ages is true, but I'm sure that, I am mature enough and know how to do it, i have been admin before too. Thanks for the responding, anyway!

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
You still need permission from one of the full admins to apply

Reapply once you have permission + don't have a rainbow application. Take a look at the accepted apps as a reference.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread