Invalid admin request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBSA

Hello my name is Golden Eagle_pt (PBSA), I am 21 years old and my Steam 32 ID is 76757968, my general time online differs, but normally I am online between, 17pm to 22pm GMT/UTC +0, but sometimes I can enter earlier.
I want to become an admin for the Dustbowl server #26 and 2fort server #16, the 2fort server is the one I play more and was on this server that I decided that I want to become a admin after a cheater ruined the match and the !calladmin didn't bring a admin fast enough to stop the destruction of the player base on that server, I also don't might been called to go to another of your servers to solve a problem that requires an admin.
I do have a microphone, I use it when typing is going to be do nothing because a lot of players are typing and my message is going to go easily unnoticed, or if I feel that using the voice is going to work better than typing.
I don't have a previous experience as admin or moderator, but I already saw how the admin tool works and I learn thing pretty quickly.
I have a good knowledge of a lot of cultures and I can differ when someone is doing a joke and when someone is been racist or a bully, I am pretty patience, if I thing is important for the case someone didn't think was breaking a rule, I also can see when someone is cheating and when someone is so good to a lot of player can look like is cheating, I also know how the TF2 hitbox work.

The way I would do my job is I go by 3 warnings signals before a kick or even ban.
if someone is text spamming/voice spamming/being racist, even if is joking, or breaking any of panda community rules my 1st warning is:
A text or the use of my voice warning them to stop doing that and give the reason why he/she/it should stop;
2nc warning is mute for 10 to 30 minutes, will depend on how severe the colourful comments are;
3rd warning will also be a mute for 1 to 2 hours, again this will depend on the severity;
If the player continues a 24 hour kick, and if I see the player continues, but on another day or server I will know because I will take notes of the players name, steam URL and Steam ID on a document and I will give the 1st warning with a message and a 30 minute to an 1 hour mute.

In case of cheaters I will go into spectator and look at the player in 1st person, unless I can clearly see the player is cheating (spinbot), than I will start recording a demo, to have proof for the perma-ban, can go between 10 seconds to 10 minutes or more, and as I stated before I can differ from a cheater and from a good player and I will also record a non-cheater player so I also have proof of why I didn't ban the player.

If a player is using exploits, depending on the exploit, I will let them continue (to let them continue means that the exploit isn't going to give the player any advantage), if the exploit gives them advantage:
My 1st warning is to type or use my voice to stop doing that and slay them;
2nc warning is to slay them always that they are doing an exploit (in this case I will be in spectator mode here) to a max of 3 slays;
If the player does the exploit for the 5th time they will receive a 24 hour kick, also their name, steam URL and Steam ID will be in my document that will also be save in an pendrive as a way to have a backup copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread