Accepted Admin/Moderator Application for TX | Freak Fortress 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyGirl

Name/Nickname:
My name is SunnyGirl. A lot of people just call me Sunny.
I am 16 years old. I turned 16 on May 30th.​

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:107258678​

General Online Times/Time Zone:
I am on Central Time Zone. I am typically on around 11 AM or 12 AM depending, until maybe 9 PM or 10 PM. I am on often unless I have work. Of course when school starts up, I will be on from 3:30 PM-8 PM or later. It also depends on my work schedule. I normally spend all my time on the server, especially recently. You can ask any of the regulars on there.
Server I'm Generally on and Interest in Going to Other Servers:
I am usually on the TX freak fortress 2 server. However, I would be willing to travel to other servers anytime my services are in need.​

Do I Have a Microphone:
Yes I have a microphone and I use it often. Typically to talk with friends on the server or joke around.​

Previous Experience as an Admin or Moderator:
I have been an admin on another server before, but I was never taught what I could do. Since it wasn't a popular server, nobody was on. I have had experience as an admin on discord though. Everyone is well behaved however so I never have to do anything. So I basically have no experience. I am a fast learner though and I am willing to be taught.​

Experience with SourceMod:
I have no experience with SourceMod.​

Why Should You Choose Me:
Well, one of the main reasons I am applying is because I witness a lot of rule breakers. Especially disrespect towards other players. I myself have been a victim of disrespect while attempting to remind people of the rules. Staff isn't on all that often and isn't around during these injustices, so it continues to happen. I try my best to get people to follow the rules either by typing in chat (because sometimes people don't listen to those on mics) and in voice chat, but it only works sometimes. I am on often and therefore I witness a lot of these things and if I become an admin I can take action. I am also patient and understanding. I will normally listen to both sides of a conflict before I try to do anything. I am also kind and respectful, and I try to help people out whenever I can. I really enjoy this server, and I want other people to enjoy it, too.​

How I Would Do My Job:
If I catch anyone breaking the rules, I will give them a warning first. I will give both a verbal warning in voice chat and I will type a warning. Should they continue, I will give them another warning. If they ask why or try to make an excuse, I will calmly explain the rule that they are breaking and how they are breaking it. If they ignore my warnings, then I will dish out the proper punishment. For example, spamming/disrespecting other players. I will mute them and or gag them. Or if they are stalling/camping, I will enable time bomb on them. Of course, if I am called on by someone witnessing a rule breaker, I will listen to both sides of the story and ask for multiple witnesses. If I judge the situation to be wrongful, then I will do what I have to do.
Thank you very much for viewing my application. I look forward to your decision! ^-^

~Sunny

Reactions: Geronimo
I've played with SunnyGirl, both in private and when public as an admin.

She's really nice, really gives the place positive vibes. There is concerns about two things; One is the first time I came on FF2 in disguise you was talking about rule breakers and called them 'dickheads'. Honestly I get it it's frustrating but that sort of emotion needs to be controlled when administrating. Second in your chat log, it's a bit...weird? Not really a concern but not sure what it's about as it's different from your voice attitude.

But yes, I would like to give a +1. Wondering why the other FF2 USA admins are holding back.

Reactions: Eternal
Thank you very much for your feedback Madact, I appreciate it. I will try my best to improve on those sorts of outbursts.

Sunny's pretty nice to everyone, but as Madact mentioned, she could be a little more gentle on how to handle rule-breakers. As for chat, it's pretty much good, except for the lennies. Until she can show me how well she can behave against rule-breakers, I will be NEUTRAL for the matter, although I am leaning on a yes. Also, she's got a "Sunny" personality... I'll show myself to the door now...

Tbh I dunno why I've been holding back, haven't had a legitimate reason really. I guess I just felt like I didn't want to move too fast on an app. Or something. Anyway, I give her a +1 for the reasons stated by Madact, I don't think there's much else to say. I do share the concerns on keeping your not-so-nice opinions from being stated out loud, though. Just be careful and don't gag a person for insulting then turn around and do the same :p

I think you already got the jist though, good luck.

After giving it some thought, I'll be changing my NEUTRAL to a +1. Good luck on the application.

Even tho I have almost nothing to do with TX Ff2 server as a whole, and I don't know how you perform ingame. But whats up with the occasional lennies, bind spams and indication to sex?

h8fw.png

once you get accepted you get instant demoted again :kappa:

anyways, under review.

Even tho I have almost nothing to do with TX Ff2 server as a whole, and I don't know how you perform ingame. But whats up with the occasional lennies, bind spams and indication to sex?
I must be a sandvich 'cause I want you to eat me out.

accepted, welcome in the team :)

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Speneth, should you have any questions regarding anything feel free to ask anyone of us.

also please try to be a bit more active on the forums/contribute in it if possible/required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread