Declined Admin Apply for JailBreak #17 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpooky531

Donator
#1 NAME:
The Spooky Skeleton YT

#2 Age:

#3 Steam 32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:168736888

#4 Time I normally play and time zone:
At 14:00 to 16:00 in the week.In the weekend from 20:00 to 1:30 in the morning at least. Timezone: Europe,Bulgaria, Sofia.

#5 Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I wish if I am an admin on the JailBreak #17. If in need I could join other servers in case of reports.

#6 Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone.

#7 Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
I have never been an admin or moderator

#8 Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I haven't used it but I have read it and know how to use parts of it

#9 Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
There are none admins on the server but people are still playing. When there is a freekiller/spammer or any guy that breaks the rules there is noone to stop him

#10 Please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Faking being an admin on the server will be warned twice
after which the player will get banned for some amount of time.(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins and finally perm ban.)

Offensive language
Warned twice then muted/gaged(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 4320 mins, fourth 10080 mins and finally perm mute/gag.)

Chat/Mic spamming
Warned twice then muted/gaged(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 4320 mins, fourth 10080 mins and finally perm mute/gag.)

Foreign language
Warned twice then muted/gaged(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins, fourth 10080 mins and finally perm mute/gag.)

Ghosting
Warned twice then muted/gaged(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins, finally perm mute/gag.)

Hacking
If player is seen to be hacking, he will be reported to Valve.

Freekilling/Mass Freekilling
If player have freekilled someone on the red team, the red player will be respawned and the freekiller will be slayed with a warning. If Freekiller don't stop he will get guard banned for some time(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins and finally perm guard ban.)

Not having a microphone on blu team will get you guard banned but if you use your microphone admin will unban you from guards.

Fail as Warden
If warden disconnect, type !uw, or kills himself he would have 2 warnings aswell.but after that he will get guard banned.(First time for 120 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins, fourth time 4320 mins and finally perm guard ban.)

Sabotaging
Opening cell doors earlyer, pressing buttons after warden have said for other guards to not press buttons or vandalise on blu
will be asked to stop and then guard banned for some time
(First time for 120 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins, fourth time 4320 mins and finally perm guard ban.)

Armoury camping
Warned to get out of armoury. If no respond from the guard he will be slayed. If continue armoury camping he will get guard banned
(First time for 60 mins, second time for 480 mins,third time for 1440 mins and finally perm guard ban.)

If any full admins know this player and played with him, please PM me on the forums. For now, it's under review.

Reactions: TheSpooky531
unsure what to do with this, on hold for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread