Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:160356042

Your age?

Current playtime on relevant server
#04 | Dodgeball 0d 09:47:53h
#19 | Dodgeball 2 0d 01:46:01h
i have more but it dosent say wgat sever just playtime

Link to your Sourcebans record
https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:160356042&Submit=Search

Server to are applying for?

#04 + #19 Dodgeball

General online times & time zone?
im online on all day almost saturday-sunday and on weekdays from from 11:50am-03pm. my time zone is CEST

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator?
ive been admin on csgo network before (turf) (pnks)

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
i would be very active more active then i am now. i want to do something good and make servers clean and make sure everyone play by the rules, i know how sourcebans works ive used it before as an admin. i have a lot of freetime and i love playing dodgeball so i wouldnt mind playing all day long. i really take times into things and being an admin is fun i have experience being an admin and use sb and all that. i would be a great admin and do my job as i should. you wouldnt be disappointed at all. i have a mic and everything. i read all the roles also so i know whats okey and not and i will follow them as a admin should.

You have to have 3 days worth of playtime for the servers you are applying for, dodgeball #4 and dodgeball #23. You can combine these hours together but for now this is currently invalid. Please do not start farming hours in order to meet requirements.

Invalid

• Winner
Reactions: Spam Goose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread