Admin applications (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisu

As I don't think I should make a thread in admin app section, I'll post it here. So, I have two questions:

1. Where can I find a list of admin demand rate per server? As in, "Server X: Y admins of Z assigned".
2. Do you re-review applications that were declined earlier because "there were better options for now"? If yes, how come new applicants are selected over old? If no, then why so?

Last edited:
1) I assume that you mean admins which are the main admin on that specific server? Well, I'm not quite sure, but I can list them down for you here:

TF2 Saxton Hale - admins: EvoWarrior5 & Le Captain Pootis.
TF2 Jailbreak - admins: Maddity & Matt-ers? & Da Random & Illikal.
TF2 Dodgeball - admins: Noodl & DubCat.
TF2 Freak Fortress 2 - admins: Chillix & DatPyroFish.
TF2 Mario Kart - admins: Jarza & DwarfSkiffa.
TF2 Deathrun - admins: IceStick ((Is he even admin anymore?)) & Chillix.

And Kevin is a little around all of the servers, though.

This is the list, that I remember.. I'm not 100% updated on it, so if I'm wrong, feel free to correct / edit the list.

2) If you mean applications from applicants that were declined earlier, yes, I believe. And I don't believe new apllicants are selected over olds. I think the 'older' players has more experience, and I think it's a 50-50, depending on how much they fit for the job as admin.

I'm not sure if I understood your questions correct, but this was what I could help you with.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply.

- Le Captain Pootis.

With demand I thought she meant which servers we need admins for. We were planning on making a list like that but it didn't happen.

Yes, applicants who were denied can apply again, unless they were obviously bad.
What do you mean with new applicants being selected over old?

@ Pootis, not going to bother reviewing that entire list but IceStick has never even applied to be admin.

Reactions: Kevin
With demand I thought she meant which servers we need admins for. We were planning on making a list like that but it didn't happen.

Yes, applicants who were denied can apply again, unless they were obviously bad.

Right, my bad. Now, that you say it, I see what she ment.
And that^

Me jailbreak admin LOL

No mate, im dodgeball admin. And i sometimes play in ff2, duel, jailbreak and a couple others but im not main admin in jailbreak :D

Although a list of servers with its main admins might be a good idea :wise:

I think im gonna start one and let people fill it with more details and stuff, we will see how it goes ^^

@ Pootis, not going to bother reviewing that entire list but IceStick has never even applied to be admin.
I know some servers which need admin (s).

A general consensus is that any admin can intervene on any server. We aren't limited to our own gamemodes, although those are the ones we most commonly deal with. Any admin can help out wherever, provided they know the rules, ie I don't recognise what a freekill or freeday shit means.

And you forgot Ben on DB too^

Oh-kay. So, as I see they're open again, I'll apply again, I guess.

Reactions: Kevin
I'm basically a duel admin, but now, I mostly answer call reports or I check every servers.

If a server have a sudden elevation of rulebreakers, I can be temporaly active on it until we find new admins or until the problem of rulebreakers is fixed, just as I did for jailbreak recently or Freak Fortress 2.
I can also substitute an admin if he's temporaly out, or just come to a server if requested.

Though, because of school, I can't be available everytime as I used to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread