Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Spooky Clown

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm applying for the role of admin on a few of your servers. I have experience from the CvG community and understand the responsibility.

Username: Walter Melon (Evil) Real Name: Blake

steamcommunity.com

Steam Community :: A Scary Clown

steamcommunity.com
steamcommunity.com

Age 20

Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com US | Trade - Player Details - A Scary Clown

hlstats.panda-community.com

I was giving permission from Gold to apply

#25 Trade • US 2fort • #04 (honestly wherever you need me)

I'm available from 5 pm to 10 pm during the week

Weekends are not an issue if you need me on during this time.

I have a working microphone don't mind discussing an issue ( if needed for jailbreak )

My previous experience was for CvG about 2-3 years ago I was an admin for jailbreak and deathrun.

From a disciplinary standpoint. I would like to hear both sides out to understand why we are having this issue before any conclusions. Once we have come to a understanding, a verbal warning will be first. I will only kick/ban anyone if needed or has been talked to multiple times. I will not tolerate verbal abuse nor any sort of racism. I like a happy environment, not a toxic filled nightmare.

Please feel free to ask me questions or even contact me in your server.

Thank you for your Consideration,
Blake

You do not meet the minimum required playtime, even combined with all of those servers you cited.
Minimum playtime it's 72 hours (3 days), these are your current playtime(s):
-US 2-Fort: 2h 40m;
-US Trade: 1h 30m (I believe you meant US Trade, not #25 Trade because this one is EU);
-#4: Non-existent record of you playing in that server nor in any Panda DB servers.

As for the permission be sure the admin it's still in active duty (click here to check), and if there's no current admin assigned on the server you're applying for you have to talk with Madact.

If you wish to re-apply you can do it so once you have reached the minimum 72h of playtime.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread