Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name and/or nickname
Will Smith/king of Femboys
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I am over the age of 15 I don't need permission
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
- Your general online times and your timezone
58.3 hours
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Panda trade trade_mincraft_neon_v182_p3_fix
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I don't use it as often
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Never been admin
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I want to show a example that I can lead
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
How I would do my job is that i will keep a eye for things that players are not allowed to do and deal with the situation as soon as possible

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny
I’m assuming you’re applying for NY Trade since we have a US and EU trade looking at your GameMe alone you don’t even fit the 3 day requirement to apply. For future reference you should you fully read the admin application and requirement before applying. I would also recommend looking at past ACCEPTED applications before writing one, better formatting and more in depth reasonings behind say “why you should be admin” or “why you should be part of the team” would help you ( as well as being better know, also NY Trade is kind of getting full with admins so you might need to ask for permission, but I don’t know about that part).

Only about 5 hours

You don't have enough playtime on US Trade, not even appearing on EU Trade
+ We're closed for apps on US Trade right now.

Invalid.

Reactions: Hedgehog and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread