My age is 19

- Who gave you permission to apply?

im 19 so I dont need permission too try applying

- Your Steam32 ID

- Your general online times and your timezone

My timezone is really playing at 1 pm too 11 pm

Before the covid-19 my timezone was

4 pm too 12 pm

Im alot more on my computer and working my studies there instead so its alot easier too contact me if need be

Im from Sweden so I hope I could answer that question

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

I usually play on trade servers panda community and thats the one I would wish too apply more for

I would definitly be willing too go too other servers when there's a report I am always willing too help doesn't matter wich server.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes I have a fully working microphone and I use it very often

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

My previous experiences on being an admin. it was alot for me but ive definitly grasped how big of a role an admin has on the community

My previous communities I was admin were "FSN and European studs"

I was an admin for 1-2 years on fsn and sadly had too walk away on it because had life things happening.

I was an admin European studs for a year but I had too stop being an admin there because it became toxic

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No I have no experience on this but I would be willing too try understanding it!

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Why you could have me in your family is I can be an extra hand too take care of people or if someone isn't in or if there's a report noone has answerd yet!

I would gladly help anything if there's a problem

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job?

How I would do my job I would look so noone is breaking the rules and everyone is having a nice time and being friendly. Trying too look if any reports are coming in so I can come in as fast as possible and help what they're problem is!

When there's a cheater in the game and ive anylized that they are infact one so I dont ban an inoccent gamer wich is just real good in the game. I would ofcourse give warnings and made sure they've read them before I do anything when they haven't understood why they should follow the rules.

Last edited:
Actual SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65827750
HlStats with a connection time of 1d 19:37:29h

You need at least 3 days connection time on the server you want to apply for.
Btw please put a bit more effort in your application next time. This is horrible to read.

Reactions: scp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread