Status
Not open for further replies.

Carwex

- Your name and/or nickname
Hey to everyone who reads this.
Myname is Bene and ingame people call me Car or Carwex

- Your age
I am currently 17 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No permission requiered im 17 years old

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
Steam32 ID:198691364

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am online every day for multiple hours/ my timezone is CET

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on jump_jurf_a2

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I have a well understandable mic ( Rocket Khan AIMO)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I had a short time where I was admin on a cp_orangex3 sever but that dident last long conzidering I had exams infront of me and I had tto abandon my Computer so I could graduate frrom school-

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not alot but I am confident that I can learn alot very fast.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me as part of the team, cause I really belive that I can keep the server/s clean frrom hackers/cheaters or glitch abusers also im really patient so im also a good choice cause I love teaching people how to rocket jump and master basic or harder jumps. Also I have been on your servers for so many years now and enjoyed them like nothing else. There is also something I noticed troughout the years which is the lack of admins espacialy on the jump maps I daily join on those servers and always see people who harass or swear at other people or have not acceptable names.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Hacking in no mather which way: Ban for a cirtent amout of days/weaks
Harrasing other people: a Immadiate kick from the server and if they decide to return and not change their behaivior they shall be banned for an amout of days that consists of how rude the thing that has been said was / Rasicsm would be treated very harsh and would lead to an Immediate bann for months cause we dont want players / or people like that. Cause not only is that very rude but also could other players think they where meant and leave the server in belive that they got harrased and no one did something.

I hope you consider choosing me

Carwex

Wrong steamID
STEAM_0:0:99345682

You don't have 3 days of playtime on the server and jump is not on the list for available positions, so you'd need to ask for permission regardless of your age.
Also list the server, not the map...

Invalid

• Happy
  • Sad
Reactions: Jim Bob and Addster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread