GoldenLunchBox

- Your name and/or nickname
Hi, my name is Omar but in game people call me GoldenLunchBox

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Not required, I'm 17.

- Your Steam32 ID
Steam32: STEAM_0:0:93960531

I would like to take this opportunity to say that due to the death of a close family member I stopped playing for around 9 months or so and came back recently (1 month ago), unfortunately all my stats had been removed and I have had to start from 1000 points again. It shows that I have little to no play time, but this is not the case and I'm sure other admins will be able to confirm that I've been playing for years.

- Your general online times and your timezone
I usually spend the bulk of my time playing at the weekend, but pop on sometimes during the week too.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I spend most my time on #04 and #19 and would like to apply for both. I also play on #29 but I don't think there is a position open, if so, I would love to apply!

- Do you have a microphone?
I have a microphone and use it very often!

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Not as of yet!

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not much, but am a fast learner so I don't think it should be too much of an issue.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

1.) I have been playing on both these servers for years now and have a passion for the game especially, Dodge ball. I have many hours, but due to personal reasons took a break from the game around 6 monthsa ago, when I came back all my points and hours had been reset (unfortunate). So I would just like to clarify that I do have the required hours and I'm sure many admins will recognise me from years ago! I am also a very well known member of the db community and tend to casually chat with people over the mic a lot.

2.) The lack of admins on both these servers is becoming an issue with an increasing amount of people breaking the rules. Some people don't even know they're breaking the rules, especially the influx of new players. There are never admins available to mute the mic spammers and help the new players, it's something that saddens me as I love the game mode and would love to do something about it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I would start with two clear warning first in most cases! The only exception to this rule would be cheating, which would result in a instant ban.

Racism, Toxicity, general screaming and Inappropriate Objectors will be tackled as follows.
  1. 30 minutes
  2. 2h
  3. 4h
  4. 8h
  5. 24h
  6. 3d
  7. 7d
  8. permanent
Stealing (and attempts) , Blocking, Orbiting too long, team killing and sniping will be tackled in the same manner.

Hope I tick all the boxes!
Omar

HLStats of #19
HLStats of #4

You don't have enough playtime on any of the dodgeball severs.
You need at least 3 days connection time on each server you apply for.
I know it's likely that you have a decent amount of playtime on the servers, but due to the switch to HLStats, all stats from GameMe are now gone.

Your application is therefore invalid.

HLStats of #19
HLStats of #4

You don't have enough playtime on any of the dodgeball severs.
You need at least 3 days connection time on each server you apply for.
I know it's likely that you have a decent amount of playtime on the servers, but due to the switch to HLStats, all stats from GameMe are now gone.

Your application is therefore invalid.
I have the required play time, but my stats got wiped. Is there nothing I can do, surely an exception can be made or an admin can vouch for me?

Edit: Waxel knows me and could vouch for me...

- Your name and/or nickname
Hi, my name is Omar but in game people call me GoldenLunchBox

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Not required, I'm 17.

- Your Steam32 ID
Steam32: STEAM_0:0:93960531

I would like to take this opportunity to say that due to the death of a close family member I stopped playing for around 9 months or so and came back recently (1 month ago), unfortunately all my stats had been removed and I have had to start from 1000 points again. It shows that I have little to no play time, but this is not the case and I'm sure other admins will be able to confirm that I've been playing for years.

- Your general online times and your timezone
I usually spend the bulk of my time playing at the weekend, but pop on sometimes during the week too.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I spend most my time on #04 and #19 and would like to apply for both. I also play on #29 but I don't think there is a position open, if so, I would love to apply!

- Do you have a microphone?
I have a microphone and use it very often!

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Not as of yet!

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not much, but am a fast learner so I don't think it should be too much of an issue.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

1.) I have been playing on both these servers for years now and have a passion for the game especially, Dodge ball. I have many hours, but due to personal reasons took a break from the game around 6 monthsa ago, when I came back all my points and hours had been reset (unfortunate). So I would just like to clarify that I do have the required hours and I'm sure many admins will recognise me from years ago! I am also a very well known member of the db community and tend to casually chat with people over the mic a lot.

2.) The lack of admins on both these servers is becoming an issue with an increasing amount of people breaking the rules. Some people don't even know they're breaking the rules, especially the influx of new players. There are never admins available to mute the mic spammers and help the new players, it's something that saddens me as I love the game mode and would love to do something about it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I would start with two clear warning first in most cases! The only exception to this rule would be cheating, which would result in a instant ban.

Racism, Toxicity, general screaming and Inappropriate Objectors will be tackled as follows.
  1. 30 minutes
  2. 2h
  3. 4h
  4. 8h
  5. 24h
  6. 3d
  7. 7d
  8. permanent
Stealing (and attempts) , Blocking, Orbiting too long, team killing and sniping will be tackled in the same manner.

Hope I tick all the boxes!
Omar
@Waxel

1579463880254.png

Sorry but you need 3 days, you missed the deadline and you should at least get 3 days on 1 server.

Sucks, but I did have the required time but my stats got wiped for some reason and I had to start all over again, is there nothing that can be done?

No.
If you are here to stay, 72 hours is achievable. We want applicants who are going to stay with us, so we don't waste time teaching someone admin basics only for them to leave within the 1st month.
You've only recently come back. Think about this properly by playing on the servers. If you're still up for it, you're free to apply again. Since this is going invalid, you'll need to wait one month until your next applicantion.

So take your time, enjoy yourself. Any issues use !call or file a report on the forums. ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread