Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

-Your name and/or Nickname
TWC

-Your age
I am old enough to match the requirement, and I am over 15 so I do not need permission.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:107024909.

- Your general online times and your timezone.
I am daily online on the server, forums and discord. (GMT+2)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The server that I want to apply is JB, in case of any reports for another server I am willing to help out.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any experience as an Admin.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know most of the commands that are being used.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
With all honestly after some people telling me I should try to apply again for admin it convinced me to do it, I am very well known to the Jailbreak server, I always try to populate the server whenever I can, I know all the rules pretty well and explain to people that do not understand them, I create suggestions for the gamemode to become even better. I care about the gamemode and I always try to make it as much fun as possible.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I want to make this different most applications have the same context. I want to focus more on people understanding whenever they broke a rule so giving out warnings will be a top priority for me If they do not listen to my warnings they will be punished.

The punishment length will be

1)240 2)720 3)1440 4)10080 5)43800 6)Permanent

This can be changed depends on the context example can be racism, heavy use of offensive language, massive freekilling and Hacking.

Lastly, I want to mention that my behaviour on the server has not been mature but I am willing to change that. About my old punishments, I want to point out most of them are from 2016, 2015 and some are appealed, I have changed I am not the same person I was in 2015.

Thank you for your time reading this, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Stats
JB Admins: @Gold @Semicolon Backslash @Ranger Ciri @Bambi @Yelowchy

Although I am not a staff member, I would like to put in some input. I have noticed I rarely see you on blue, but you will play blue. On another note you are online a lot more than most, and have been pretty chill recently and seem to know what you are doing although quiet. You would make an ok moderator. As long as you touch up on your chat a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Nice to see you applying twc, ny jb needs all the help it can get. Looked through you chatlogs, they are OK by jb standards in my opinion. Your well known and experienced jailbreak player (Warden backstabber). Only problem i can think about is your past immaturity (which you admitted to in this app), but I personally think you’ve matured enough to be trustworthy as an admin. +1 and good luck. ? (unless anybody discovers anything bad)

+1 I personally think that cake would be an amazing admin. He knows the rules better than anyone else thats a regular on the server and helps the people when they do something wrong. I agree with Yelowchy when he said about your past immaturity but you did admit to it so it does show that you want to move on from the time in your life. Just use more mic more often. You only use it when needed, which is a good thing but it would be better for you to be friendly with the regulars.

I need to be an admin before a friend and in this case, I've got mixed feelings about you applying if I'm being honest. Maybe its because everything you said about the jailbreak admin team just a year ago when you applied, or maybe its because of you being immature or causing problems for others in the past. I'm not sure, but because of reasons like that I cant ever view you as an admin.

At the same time however, you've been doing a lot for the server and I think that should also weigh in. Your contribution with reports and suggestions have been helpful. You warn rulebreakers and know you're stuff as far as the rules go. Chatlog is fine, anything questionable at best is definitely just playful talk. Everything overall is fine.

In the end a lot of players have confidence in you applying. If the staff feels the same way, then I think its only fair I gave you a chance as well. Whatever @Ranger Ciri vote is, consider that mine as well.

I fully agree with everything @Bambi said. As I personally know cake, I've only seen him improve and mature up. I really do believe he can make changes to the server and make it a better place along with the help of our other admins, he'd make a fine addition.

A very genuine +1 from me

• Friendly
Reactions: vinny and TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread