- Your name and/or nickname
- In game my name is SтеpToHеll Ella
- In real life Ella .
- Your age
- I m 18 years old .
-- Your Steam32 ID
- STEAM_0: 1: 216377632
- Your general online times and your timezone
- Weekdays - I usually play for 1-3 hours . And i play more at weekend . I usually play when i have time , and when I come from school . I m starting at 16.00 and i play 2-2:30 hours daily . Sometimes more when i have time .
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
- I m visiting Dodgeball - 193.192.59.191:27045 / Dodgeball 2 - 176.57.142.80:27015
I m playing only on dodgeball . But there is no problem on other servers to play an try to be admin there too .
- Do you have a microphone?
- I have microphnoe . But I dont use it much .
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
-I ve got experience as a Counter Strike 1.6 - Furien admin , so i know most of the basics .
Ban - sm_bnkb_bantime 0
Bad name or racist name - sm_bnkb_reason (bad name )
- What will do you as Admin ?
- I will make sure to let people know they are doing wrong before punishing . I have to punish someone I will use appropriate commands such as gag and mute for mic and chat span an insults . I will kick worse offenders or those who were warned already .And ban worse cases (hackers , racism ) or for those who were warned multiple times (e.g. a 30 minute ban when somebody was warned not to rocket steal and was slayed or kicked for it already ).
- Why should we choose you ?
- I play only at Panda . I mean , I think I'm active enough . I'm quite tested .
♛Cheaters are a no go for me, perma ban.
♛Stealers will have a slap, then a slay. During the slap I'll send an admin reminder "no steal, no block". After that, ban for 2 hours, 8 hours and perma.
♛Micspammers will have a warning first, then mute during 4 hours, 12 hours mute, perma ban.
♛Chat spammers will have a warning first, 4 hours gag, 24 hours gag, perma ban.
♛ Rudeppl in chat will have the same as chat spammers.

I know i dont have hours for the admin application but i play on that server and i have played minimal 350 hours of panda dodgdeball servers .

• Dislike
Reactions: Fredo and Nikola
If you combined both sessions from db1 and db2 you'd meet the requirements to apply, but I'm going to have to invalid this application as I see a main communication rule being broken. It's English only in both voice and chat, so I've applied a gag on this as it's pretty prominent through your chatlog.

I suggest reading the rules for the server you're about to apply for and also do the necessary checks to see if you meet requirements before winging it. You can re-apply in 1.5 months from now if you're dedicated enough.

Edit: Been informed this is one of the applicants that spammed to get admin. I don't want to see another application until you fulfil the above otherwise a punishment could be served.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread