Invalid Admin Application! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D34thJumper

Hi Person Reading this!

My name is Rhys Jones - D34thJumper

I am 13 years old (but i would like to say that i believe that I am very mature haha)

Nobody had asked me to appy but i really wanted to help!

My steam ID: STEAM_1:0:97870775

My timezone is EU so i am usually on around 3:00PM to 9:00PM depending on what i am doing!

I usually play on the JUMP servers! They are my favourite but i also love the dodgeball ones! There all SUPER fun!

I do i have a Mic but it isnt the greatest but it works!

I will be honest, I have never applied for a admin and i really want to feel useful towards others!

The main reason i want to join is to meet people and do important jobs or even just help out another admin with a person that wont calm down! anything i am up for the job!

also if i were to choose punishments:

Micspam: Warning using chat-> warning using mic-> 10 minute mute ->1 hour mute -> Up to a day mute.
Chat spam: Chat Spam: Warning using chat -> warning using mic -> gag 15 min or more -> and on.
Ghosting: warning-> mute or gag for 50 minutes (depending on what He/She was using) -> then ban for 2 hours
Cheating: Ban for 1 day -> 7 day ban -> Permban
Afk: ask if he’s on [ill give them a minute] -> and if not moved for over 5 mins i would kick
Inappropriate Sprays: Warning -> kick -> ban for 1 hour
Teaming:Warning on mic -> slay -> 2 or 4 hour ban

With the switch to hlx, we disabled the rule to have a minimum playtime of 3 days, because all stats including the playtime got reseted. But you still should have at least 1 day connection time befor you apply for an admin position.

This is a pretty cute application.

We have a requirement that if you are below the age of 15 you have to ask permission from a gameserver admin of said server you wish to apply for. (Here's a list for you)
You'll also need at least 1 day of playtime with constant sessions per day. This may change back to 3 days with due time.

Please fulfil the requirements before reapplying.
Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread