Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

- Your name and/or nickname
TheWalkingCake or TWC.

- Your age
I am old enough to match the requirement, and I am over 15 so I do not need permission.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:107024909.

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am online daily in game and on forums. (GMT+2)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The server I play the most is JB and that's the server I want to be an admin I also play on some other servers sometimes and I can visit them in case of any reports.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do and I use it pretty often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any experiences as an Admin.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I do know most of the commands for administrating a server.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am very active to jailbreak I started playing on panda jailbreak since 2015, and I care about the server I try my best to have regulars having fun in the server, there are times that rulebreakers will join and admins are unable to join in a result ruining everyone's experience. I am well known to all the jailbreak regulars. I mostly want to become an admin cause I care about the server, and my goal is for everyone to have a good time.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic/Chat Spam, Begging, Advertising, FL
-Warnings
-240 minutes
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Insulting, Toxic, Harassment/Provoking, Racism
-Warnings
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Exploiting, False Call/Call Abuse
-Warnings
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Hacking
-
9999 minutes then ask a full admin to make it a perm since trials cannot perm.
Freekilling, Teamkilling, Tricking, Inactive Guard, Fail as Warden (Accidents happen all the time so players won't get punished unless they overdone it)
-Warnings
-60 minutes
-120 minutes
-240 minutes
-480 minutes
-Perm
Massive Freekilling
Perm Guard Ban + 720 minutes server ban.
Ghosting, Overtalking
- Warnings
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm

gameME(ny) 35 days 02:01:00 hours
gameME(eu) 36 days 19:30:44 hours
JB Admins: @PNN , @Justin | XplosiveAction , @Semicolon backslash
If there are any questions I will answer them as soon as possible.

Hello and sorry for the delayed reply, I’ve been away for a week.

Jumping straight to Zeprus comment, which I find odd due to him using 3-4 year old mutes/gags against the applicant. To me, him not getting a single comm-block the last year shows he has changed. Aswell as I know the applicant and I know he is not like that anymore. IMO invalid reason to -1, but you do you.

TWC is a known member of the NYJB community and he helps the server a lot. Both populating it with dragging old EUJB regs to the server, but also discussing rules and things that does not work very well. He reports players left and right and in general enforces them well.

We do need some more hands in the JB staff atm, seeing it’s only me and Semi now, and I think it’s a good fit. I can help him if he wishes.

+1

Pros:
Active
Been playing jb for longer than most of its playerbase has been alive
Knows rules

Cons:
Not the prettiest ban or comm history although a lot of older punishments plus a joke one from husky : )

no good reason to -1 so +1

TWC has been playing jailbreak for as far as I can remember yet still manages to remain as one of the "more active" players on the server. He has a good understanding of the rules and rarely breaks them so what more could you ask for really? He's the type of person that will ask if he's confused about anything rather than making up new rules as countless amounts of people do.

A pretty compact application, summarized and straight to the point (just as we lazy people like it ?). If there's any changes (I personally) would put to it, it'd be to perhaps lower the punishment for call abuse to maybe 240? Since most of them are accidental and they're pretty easy to mess up. The other admins don't seem to have any problems with your way of punishing and since I trust them I guess you don't necessarily need to change any of it (unless you really want to).

+1

declined, you may apply again in a month; 11.10.2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread