Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

-Your name and/or Nickname
TheWalkingCake but recently I changed my name to TWC.

-Your age
I am old enough to match the requirement.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I do not need permission as I am over 15

- Your Steam32 ID.
STEAM_0:0:107024909.

- Your general online times and your timezone

I am everyday online in game and on forums. (GMT+2)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The server I want to apply is JB and I do have knowledge of some other servers rules so I can totally visit another server in case of any reports.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any experiences as a moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Well I actually know most of the commands but I am sure there will be some that I do not know.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am a jailbreak regular for a very long time I have very good knowledge of all the rules, I am very active on the server, I have seen many previous jb admins on how they should do their jobs so I learnt from them, there are some people wanting me to apply cause jb at the moment has a big number of rulebreakers daily and ruining the fun for everyone making the gamemode unplayable and I will make sure to be there to support the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic/Chat Spam,Begging
-Warning
-240 minutes
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Insulting,Toxic,Harassment
-Warning
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Hacking
-Perm(I will use shadowplay before I punish him so i have evidence of him)
False Call/Call Abuse
-Warning
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Racism
-Warning
-720 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-7200 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Advertising,FL
-240 minutes
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Exploiting
-Warning
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Freekilling,Teamkilling
-2 Warnings
-240 minutes
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Massive Freekilling
-10080 minutes, 720 minutes server ban
-Perm, 1440 minutes server ban
Ghosting,Overtalking
- Warning
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
Tricking,Inactive Guard,Fail as warden
- Warning
-720 minutes
-1440 minutes
-2880 minutes
-4320 minutes
-10080 minutes
-Perm
gameME(ny)24 days 19:35:28 hours
gameME(eu)36 days 16:33:11 hours
NYJB Admins: @XplosiveAction @ZeroPC @Madact
Thank you for your time, and happy new year.:nekoheart:

Hello there.
Id just like to voice my opinions and thoughts here as maybe someone cares

Clean chat logs, constantly reminding players the rules with mic/text chat, good overall activity, well integrated in the community, and constantly is reporting players on the forums (even if a few are a bit petty)
I wont speak for everyone, but id also like to point out that he has improved some of his relations with other regulars on the server and generally is viewed much more positively as compared to his last application.

I think he deserves a chance, whatever personal issues there still might be should be tossed aside. He's shown a lot of dedication to keeping the server safe from god knows what, and I believe he could do the admin job just fine.

Hello TWC!

First off, kind of the same as Bambi said above. Nice regular with nice chatlog and all that. Your playtime is good and sessions are good.

I get you are dedicated on NYJB, with reports and everything, but there is one thing that haunts my brain and this whole voting. Since you got a quite reputation to report left and right on quite silly stuff, as in nitpicking, will this be an issue as admin? Will you strike down on the smallest things? Will you take action "because I can"? I am not accusing you for this, but by looking at the reports and also the fact that some of the reports looks like personal issues with the reported player, it can look like it. Will this be a problem if you get in the team?

I do want some answers before I give you my vote.

Kind regards PNN

Reactions: TWC
Hello TWC!

First off, kind of the same as Bambi said above. Nice regular with nice chatlog and all that. Your playtime is good and sessions are good.

I get you are dedicated on NYJB, with reports and everything, but there is one thing that haunts my brain and this whole voting. Since you got a quite reputation to report left and right on quite silly stuff, as in nitpicking, will this be an issue as admin? Will you strike down on the smallest things? Will you take action "because I can"? I am not accusing you for this, but by looking at the reports and also the fact that some of the reports looks like personal issues with the reported player, it can look like it. Will this be a problem if you get in the team?

I do want some answers before I give you my vote.

Kind regards PNN
Thanks for responding, now the way I report players works like this if a player breaks a rule twice and I already gave him a warning I will actaully make a report , and before when I was making a lot of reports I was a bit strict everything changed since my first app got declined and I stoped being so strict about it, I started giving more warnings than before and it seems to work out fine since my reports are not so many than before, now about nitpicking and me reporting for the smallest things honestly I cant really think when I did that cause when I report anyone that means the person broke many rules before, but If I ever did I would never do that as a admin.

Okei thanks for answering!

I will look at reports and see if this is legit or not, but as for now I don't have any reason to not support you. Active, good knowledge of the rules and friendly is the key to a supportive vote, so take my +1 :)

Good luck!

• In Love
Reactions: Ranger Ciri and TWC
Right well, Hello! Time for Madact to say something.
I've typed up a bunch of paragraphs for this and ended up removing them and all sorts. I've had discussions, looked at the past and the present and feel I can say some feedback towards this.

You've improved overall. You're still active and dedicated to becoming an admin. You got a microphone as a way to qualify to be an admin and you ask plenty of questions to understand particular situations that happen on the server. You've admitted your mistakes which is always a mature thing to do and I believe it is possible you could be given a chance.
However I cannot help this and please don't take offence. I don't trust you fully. With past experiences I sometimes worry you could relay outside any information about what happens within. I am valid to have this motion towards you, but I won't let it stand on a negative vote for you. Your past drags you down on this and I want you to understand that.

Overall I'm not for but I'm not against either. If the team feels you deserve the chance then fair enough. I am aware of your past and your present improvements and well...I guess I am neutral in all this. Sorry for the no vote. ::plush::
If something does happen, can't say I didn't say anything.

Good Luck TWC, good work on improving your situation and it's been good playing with you on good terms.

After a discussion with the team we realized we are way over our heads with the amount of going from 3 to 7 and nearly 8 with another full joining up for jailbreak.
I'm overwhelmed, the fulls joined are still new and the new trials need to get settled in and learn. We wasn't expecting this all at once as usually progress is slow.
A full has offered to take trials, but he is still learning new things as we go along.
Also the fact that some members don't know you well enough or aren't sure what to put in here yet.

So instead of someone beating us to the punch and putting this under review, I'm going to put this on hold. Admins can still give feedback during this hold (Ask a full to open if jb trial). We need time to sort ourselves out and I'm sorry that your application is in the mix of this but we really didn't expect how fast this would all come at once!

The time I'm thinking maximum is a month, so it's a possibility this could be opened earlier.
We just ain't ready!

Edit: May it be noted in the future, please consider messaging me before making decisions on any future applications from this user.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread