- Your age:
I'm old enough

-Who gave you permission to apply?

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:107024909

-Your general online times and your timezone
I am almost everyday online.
Time zone:GMT +3

-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
NY JB.

-Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any, but I saw a lot of admins on how a admin should be.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know the commands but have no practise using them.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have a pretty good knowledge of the rules, and I will be able to help the server by punishing the rulebreakers so everyone will have fun I know how a admin should act and I am very active on the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Chat/Mic Spam:

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)2880 minutes

6)4320 minutes

7)Permanent

Offensive language/Insulting

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)7200 minutes

7)Permanent

Call Abuse:

1)Announce that I am on the server

2)300 minutes

3)750 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4330 minutes

6)Permanent

Hacking: I will record a demo about it punish him for 9999 then I will ask a full to make it permanent.

Exploiting:

1)Warning

2)300 minutes

3)750 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4330 minutes

6)Permanent

Begging for Items:

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent
Freekilling:

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Baiting:

1)2x Warning’s

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

No Microphone on Blue:

1)Warning

2)Permanent until They verify they have one.

Sabotaging Round:

1)2x Warning’s

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Fail Warden:

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Ghosting

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Massive Freekill

1) 4320 minutes

2)Permanent
GameME
Sessions
SourceBans(Bans)
SourceBans(Comms)
NY JB Admin: @ZeroPC @Madact @XplosiveAction

While you are in active person on the server, I feel like this application at least in the punishment section didn’t include everything to be aware of when being an admin for Jailbreak. In addition your reason for wanting to apply seems a bit general and I guess it’s kind of like how a lot of people would respond to that question. It’s fine, though I was looking for a little more. In addition me and zero just got our powers and need to assess how much ground we can cover, though I assume it will be a lot more now that there’s two, even three people actively on the server to deal with problems. So we need time. Lastly, I haven’t heard the best things about you from other people and have seen some undesirable traits while you’ve been on the server (nitpicking specifically)
As of right now -1

I appreciate the time you took to apply however. It does mean a lot that you want to help out.

• Friendly
Reactions: TWC
I may as well start off with what I can.

So TheWalkingCake has been around for a very long time. I've known him since EU JB back in the day and it's become very difficult for me to decide what I am suppose to do.
I am concerned, really I am. With the recent events between me and him it's no surprise that I'm going to say I don't believe you'll be able to fit within this team and generally as an administrator.
Your behavior towards me and other members of the team isn't acceptable. Constantly asking for things to be done instantly when they can, asking to private report over and over again when the answer is no, telling me generally what to do when I know what to do(This might just be a pet peeve for me but I know what I'm doing and I don't need help from a regular , trial or full for that matter on how to administrate jailbreak both on the servers and forum) and one of the biggest things to me is lying to me.
I cannot stress that you cannot lie as an admin. Ever since it happened it's been in my head and with all the strange behavior you have towards us I generally don't know what to think anymore.
Plus we must take note about your previous punishments, even though these days they mainly don't come into the spotlight I feel since it's rather recentness it should be.
Your reporting and knowledge of the rules is generally good though. Your reports seem a little centered towards things that are committed towards you sometimes but overall they're nice. I do appreciate the help in that department as I don't have eyes everywhere.
And yes also the fact we current have 2 new baby trials, but I wouldn't want to count that towards it too much.

I generally don't want to be involved, hence why the whole private voting came into it in the first place. You told me to put it into closed to avoid it and generally I believed it would benefit that. Then you told me you don't mind. It's my own fault for doing this yo yo stuff and if anything it's a learning experience.

I just generally can't see us working together, and with recent behavior and past to consider I really don't think you're cut out to become an admin. Here's my -1 vote.

• Friendly
Reactions: TBotV63
TheWalkingCake is a very active Jailbreak player who knows nearly all the rules. However, just like Justin said, I have heard much more negative things from him then positive. He has been known to nitpick from my understand. But the biggest negative aspect of Cake for me is his reputation. Nearly EVERY single regular on the server that comes to me has something bad to say about Cake, and I have witnessed some of these events/complaints occur ingame.

Madact summed up his behavior towards the JB team, which I am not happy about either. Adding on that he has messaged me and my team about so many things that need to be taken care of when we were typically occupied with other work (such as dealing with rule breakers ingame or talking to someone about a report).

He may know the rules really well and may be a fun and active player, but his behavior towards rule breakers seems a bit much for teeny situations that need a simple punishment. With the way nearly all of the NY JB regulars feel about him, I myself do not trust him taking care of players who do not trust him either. This is me giving my current vote a -1. Thank you for your time.

While you are in active person on the server, I feel like this application at least in the punishment section didn’t include everything to be aware of when being an admin for Jailbreak. In addition your reason for wanting to apply seems a bit general and I guess it’s kind of like how a lot of people would respond to that question. It’s fine, though I was looking for a little more. In addition me and zero just got our powers and need to assess how much ground we can cover, though I assume it will be a lot more now that there’s two, even three people actively on the server to deal with problems. So we need time. Lastly, I haven’t heard the best things about you from other people and have seen some undesirable traits while you’ve been on the server (nitpicking specifically)
As of right now -1

I appreciate the time you took to apply however. It does mean a lot that you want to help out.
Adding more rules
Overtalking Warden

1)2x Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Deadtalking

1)2x Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Denying LR

1)Warning

2)120 minutes

3)720 minutes

4)1440 minutes

5)4320 minutes

6)Permanent

Offensive Spray
1)Warning
2)Permanent spray ban
Now about the nitpicking I only report people if I have seen them breaking the rules multiple times, yes It might be for a small reason but that small reason can be done over 4 times.Now if you mean for blue team, you can tell me when I was called "nitpicking" and prove you thats invalid since I record every time I join blue team.

TheWalkingCake is a very active Jailbreak player who knows nearly all the rules. However, just like Justin said, I have heard much more negative things from him then positive. He has been known to nitpick from my understand. But the biggest negative aspect of Cake for me is his reputation. Nearly EVERY single regular on the server that comes to me has something bad to say about Cake, and I have witnessed some of these events/complaints occur ingame.

Madact summed up his behavior towards the JB team, which I am not happy about either. Adding on that he has messaged me and my team about so many things that need to be taken care of when we were typically occupied with other work (such as dealing with rule breakers ingame or talking to someone about a report).

He may know the rules really well and may be a fun and active player, but his behavior towards rule breakers seems a bit much for teeny situations that need a simple punishment. With the way nearly all of the NY JB regulars feel about him, I myself do not trust him taking care of players who do not trust him either. This is me giving my current vote a -1. Thank you for your time.

Same thing with justin about the "nitpicking", I know that regulars always tell you something bad about me, but that's not true most of them hate and harassing me just because I reported them or without a reason, and they say random stuff that are not valid about me.
I never had "bad behaviour" towards anyone I am trying my best to keep jb without any rulebreakers, and have fun.
When I started reporting JB players most of them started to harass me or insulting me, that's why I decided to start private reports to try to avoid that, and after being told by @Madact to stop making private reports thats what I did.
I really care about the server and trying my best to keep it without any rulebreakers. Sadly there will always be some people that want you to make you feel bad.

Since the previous comment by Husky was removed and he arent able to comment on this thread anymore here is a new and improved version given to me:

Cake is an extremely active player, reports a lot of players, is active on forums and ingame. Madact goes to say that there have been "recent" events but really they are all personal problems between her and Cake, along with this point about lying.
Now onto the "attitude towards JB members/Staff", Cake actually wants things to happen and not give people multiple warnings when the server is already messy as it is, with Madact only coming back after a year, and 2 completely new people to administrating. Madact, you disliking that he tells you what to do isn't something that should be brought up. Cakes attitude is perfectly fine, and since I can't start """drama""" I won't dig into that further.

Now Justin and Zero, you both say that you have heard bad things about Cake, but as an Admin you shouldn't just go around believing everything that is happening. I don't know what you have seen Cake do, but if it's that bad that you need to bring it up in an app, then do something about it. Justin, you said that he was nitpicking and that you want him to update his rules? Well go read up at Cakes new comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread