Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
  • Name/Nickname: Alexander Petri , in-Game i prefer Petri.
  • Online times and timezone: my timezone is CET . I usually play everyday (Mo- Su) from about 14:00 till 1, or 1 am
  • Who gave you permission to apply?: I asked @TekkitFappit and @Zushikikato
  • Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52495777
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for : I play actually only at the FF2 Server and i want apply for it.
  • Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report: Yes of course i would.
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes, but i usually don't use it .
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: No, i don´t.
  • Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod: I have no experience with Source Mod, but i will learn it.
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I know most of the staff dosent has a good impression of me, which sadly used to be true. But i´ve Changed. And well known by most of our community members that play even halfway regular. I´m more reasonable, mature and i think that i would be a great addition.
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
    • If someone is Spamming Voice or Mic, i Would kick him for about an hour. If he keeps doing that i would gag him (2+ hours).
    • If someone is afk, and not responding after 2-3 rounds i would kick him.
    • If someone is camping as BLU i would warn him for three times and then toggle the timebomb on him.
    • If someone is Ghosting i would warn him just once and then the kick the player and-or gag(2 hours)him.
    • If Anybody is Teaming , i would warn them and if the keep doing that i would slay or maybe Kick them if they have done that before and been warned.
    • If someone is Talking foreign languages(not English) i would give him a warning for two times and then gag him(2 hours).
    • If someone is Overusing Caps i would warn him 2 times and then gag him (2 hours).
    • If someone is Exploiting/Hacking i would tell them to stop only once and if they wont stop, ban them(8 Hours)

Now, y'all are going to have to excuse me, but I have to point out some things for the sake of transparency, as Petri was kind enough to lie through his teeth while making this application.

You're saying that you would be a great addition to the server. Quite the bold statement, considering your everyday actions on the server. Let's start with the obvious things.
Your language, your way of speaking to others, the sheer level of toxicity that's radiating from you is on a level even I have a hard time comprehending, and that's coming from someone that has managed tf2 servers for over 3 years.
Let's have a look at some of the more recent examples, shall we?

R58YeUW.jpg

OIgj5Ip.png

lAitffW.jpg

l1vaTSW.jpg

dy23R1y.png

jKROE5G.png

ZSfVjbh.png

I'm going to leave the rest of insults out for the sake of not making this post >too< long, but unfortunately this isn't the only way he breaks the rules on FF2 #13. Our applicant also likes stalling if he doesn't like a particular map! :)

Oi8JfnB.jpg

..and makes it quite obvious as well.

It's quite funny how you lash-out at anyone that points out your blatant hypocrisy, myself being the prime example.
omeFsaD.png

Heck, I even became some sort of a mythical creature in your view, thank you so, so much. It truly does humour me. Though it doesn't seem to be mutual, as you just can't wait for me to leave the server.
7ok7pkt.png

Now, unfortunately for you, you couldn't even hold-out your abhorrent behaviour for a day before making this application. You have truly changed, huh.
FGqlLci.png

Enough examples, however. I implore everyone to have a good look at Petri's chatlogs by themselves, as my post is only scratching the, very recent - surface.
But alas, all your opinions you have on him will always be in vain, because, unfortunately -
paPaiqF.png

He does not want to change.

What's my opinion? My opinion is that Petri does not deserve to become an admin. What he deserves is a permanent gag, and that's lenient, mind you. In my 3040 hours of TF2, I have never encountered a person that was so toxic, and spewed insults with such ease. Having a person like that represent any server would be the greatest tragedy that could befall upon said server. ..And worst thing is - he takes pride in it. Just look at his profile description.

l7QAUW6.png

But nonetheless, Good luck~! :3

• Winner
Reactions: Kyl3 and Travis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread