Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBonk

- Your name and/or nickname
My nickname on steam is TheBonk.jar, I have changed it but my profile still shows my old avatar and stuff from 2016 :p.

- Your age
My age is 37

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Permission not required.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
Maybe you mean Steam3 ID?
If yes here it is : [U:1:390169606]

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is UTC.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Duel - 193.192.59.191:27015

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
No, but I will get in the future.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
My previous experience as a Admin or Moderator is good. I was only moderator but I am 10/10 at Staff Experience!

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Nope, pretty much I don't even know what is SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I'm very active and I have a VERY good experience in this Admin stuff.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Simply. I wasn't punished with anything. Not Bans. Not mutes. I simply don't have any punishments and I am not lying. No punishments. I'm just not lying.

Sessions 0d 06:35:38h This doesn't surpass the 3 day limit for applying for admin Please mark it with an invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread