Invalid Admin Application! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSG Gaming

Hello, my name is Alex Gage (AJSG Gaming(
I am 14 Years old and am applying for a dodgeball and or Jailbreak server. (up to you guys)

I am applying because there are a lot of people I watch not following the rules and or not enough admins to help out.

This is my steam32 link
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:60192380

On the week I am generally on for 1 or more hours a day except Thursdays. The weekends I'm on for 5 hours or 3 and a half hours depending on the time I start. I am on the east coast time zone.

I play on the New York jail and would like to apply there. If there are no spots I would also like to apply to the 24/7 Dodgeball. I would go to a bigger range of server if there was a report if there was not an admin on for that server.
Yes I do have a microphone. Sometimes I do not use it but if I become admin I will use it when necessary.

I was an admin and am one of the head admins for an unturned server. I have been an admin on 2 other unturned server and am looking for a more of a full time and a different game from unturned.

I do not have experience Administrating with SourceMod but am willing to try new things.
I am very passionate about becoming an admin and take it as a great responsibility. Every day I am admin I will do the best I can to be the best admin I can and make you guys never regret your decision.

With my Policies and Punishments I would mainly follow the code that if its a bannable offence you will be banned. If I do not have proof it will be a warning and if I get another complain it will be a ban.

I hope you guys make the right decision and I will try with the best of my abilities to make you guys never regret your decision.

Thanks Alexander Gage (AJSG Gaming)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Wolfgang
Applicant has asked for my permission to apply; however, I denied him because I don't personally know him that well. I'll admit he's been respectful and fun to play with though.

Putting this application on hold, until I decide whether or not to give him permission.

Edit: Turns out he's low on playtime, making this application invalid.

AJSG Gaming, you may reapply once you reach a minimum playtime of 3 days on NY Jailbreak. To check your playtime, simple type "/rank" in-game or click here. Hopefully by then, I'll get to know you better to decide whether or not to give you permission.

Invalid and Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread