Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Robert
Steam name is Jimjo

- Your age
I am 13 Years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Since I am underneath the requirement of 15 I know I needed permission. So, Madact asked me some questions and then he said he has her permission to write an application.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:59075256

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is GMT and the usual time on weekdays i come on is approximately 6:00PM-9:00PM (So about 3 hours). However, on weekends, I sometimes go on from 12:00PM-3:00PM and at 6:00PM-9:00PM. I spend most time on Tf2 and on either Death run Or Jailbreak.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play either Death run #9 or Jailbreak but i have also played some other types of servers like slender and dodge ball. However, I would like to apply for either Jailbreak Or Death run #9 because I enjoy these the most (Also, it is the only servers I have above 3 Days on). I would visit other servers if someone reported someone (or something). I would however prefer to be admin or jailbreak and this is because i just find this server more entertaining and I think I would enjoy being admin a bit more than on deathrun

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone that works perfectly fine. However, I wouldn't use it unless i was on blue team on jailbreak or I had to for a reason. But, if someone asked me a question I would probably answer it by using my microphone (unless they didn't understand me but they probably would because English is my main language)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have only been a admin on one different Tf2 server (but not on panda community) and coincidentally it was another death run server which got shut down unfortunately. However, i did experience it for a couple of months and got the hand of it quite quickly.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with how it works. This is because the server I used didn't use it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Well, over the past couple of times playing either jailbreak or death run I have notice some of the admins are sometimes inactive when people are reporting things happening. For example, when playing jailbreak people leave and join continuously after killing entire teams (And sometimes even there own team!). When this happens I sometimes get frustrated because all I want to do is play the game properly and not to be killed constantly for no reason. Since I go on this server quite a lot of the time, I could stop this from happening and help people play the game normally from now on. Also, When playing death run, there is a lot of exploits and cheats what can sometimes ruin the game (in one of the maps there is an exploit/cheat where it skips to the end which annoys a lot of people including me). If i was an admin while this was happening I could put a stop to this and let people play the game normally. Also, I don't get frustrated easily so if someone was breaking the rules and they wouldn't stop I would be reasonable and not to harsh and not get bad tempered. However, I wouldn't be to reasonable (so i wouldn't be too light on them but i also wouldn't be too strict.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Cheating, Hacking etc
- Most likely Permanent Ban
Baiting - Warning>1 hr guard ban>2 hr guard ban>24 hr guard ban>Permanent guard ban
Favoring - Warning>1 hr guard ban>2 hr guard ban>24 hr guard ban>Permanent guard ban
No Microphone - Warning> Permanent guard ban
Insults, Racism etc - Warning>1hr gag>2hr gag> 24hr gag>permanent gag
Free Killing - Warning>1hr guard ban>2hr guard ban>24hr guard ban>permanent guard ban
Free Hit (Purposeful) - Warning>1hr guard ban >24hr guard ban>permanent guard ban
Free Hit (Accidental) - Warning

I have only ever been banned once and i have completely learnt my lesson and i regret doing the actions i did. I would tell you when this all happened but unfortunately I cannot remember when all this happened. Sorry for this. Again, I Deeply regret what i did.

Thank You for reading this application

Your last ban was on 02-20-17.
You can reapply on 03-20-17,since a month from the last ban still have to pass.
Someone put "Invalid" on this.
ok thnx for the help
could i use the same application then or do i have to use new one?

Invalid for the reason stated above.

You may reapply on the 6th of April, 2017 as you cannot have a ban in the last 1.5 months.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread