Declined admin application - sunnbearr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnbearr

Username

sunnbearr

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:123931040

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

4d 07:08:43h

Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

N/A

Server you are applying for

Panda-Community.com US | 2Fort

General online times & time zone

~5pm-12am Eastern

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

N/A

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Being one of the more active players on the server, I believe that I would make a good admin because I am familiar with the rules and regulations. I would ensure that everyone was having fun, and if someone disobeyed the rules or displayed toxic behavior, I would deal with them appropriately. I adhere to the "three strikes you're out" rule, for example, if I noticed someone spamming the mic, I would give them a warning, if they continued I would mute them temporarily, and the third time they would receive a ban. This also goes for inappropriate sprays/signs as well. If someone was suspected of cheating, I would first check their sourceban record, then I would spectate them and if I found out they were cheating they would receive a ban.

Hello @sunnbearr

Thank you for taking your time to apply for US2FORT. Good to see there is interest to be staff on that server with it being so popular.
However since there are no official admins assigned to US 2FORT you most likely will not get feedback or voting on your application.
So just so your application doesn't look barren I'll be giving some advice and feedback for you as an applicant.

First of all since you are new to the forums it's good you've made an introduction thread. I would suggest also taking a look into the player reports folder: https://www.panda-community.com/forums/player-report.33/ and consider that, if you do find rulebreaking on the server and no admin responses, that you can make a player report here on the forums. You don't have to hunt for rulebreakers so don't feel you have to, but it gives us a good insight into what you consider punishable and shows US 2fort does need admins.

As for your application it's ok. Gives all the information needed. Your lack of experience as moderator shows within suitable candidate but this sort of experience is taught by your mentor if you are accepted. For example, for cheating we need to record a demo for evidence of cheating. As for your example of micspamming, we wouldn't ban a user for that but instead increase the next mute. So an example 1st punishment could be 6 hours, 2nd could be 1 day, etc.

I see no bans or communication blocks on record for you. Looking at your chatlog seems fine to me. Your playtime sessions seem good you play almost everyday with varying times.

That's about it I can comment on. Hopefully this helps somewhat. I'll be closing your application for under review in a week's time. Any questions feel free to ask here, so long as we don't end up spamming your application thread :p You can also contact me privately.

Reactions: sunnbearr
Hello @sunnbearr

Thank you for taking your time to apply for US2FORT. Good to see there is interest to be staff on that server with it being so popular.
However since there are no official admins assigned to US 2FORT you most likely will not get feedback or voting on your application.
So just so your application doesn't look barren I'll be giving some advice and feedback for you as an applicant.

First of all since you are new to the forums it's good you've made an introduction thread. I would suggest also taking a look into the player reports folder: https://www.panda-community.com/forums/player-report.33/ and consider that, if you do find rulebreaking on the server and no admin responses, that you can make a player report here on the forums. You don't have to hunt for rulebreakers so don't feel you have to, but it gives us a good insight into what you consider punishable and shows US 2fort does need admins.

As for your application it's ok. Gives all the information needed. Your lack of experience as moderator shows within suitable candidate but this sort of experience is taught by your mentor if you are accepted. For example, for cheating we need to record a demo for evidence of cheating. As for your example of micspamming, we wouldn't ban a user for that but instead increase the next mute. So an example 1st punishment could be 6 hours, 2nd could be 1 day, etc.

I see no bans or communication blocks on record for you. Looking at your chatlog seems fine to me. Your playtime sessions seem good you play almost everyday with varying times.

That's about it I can comment on. Hopefully this helps somewhat. I'll be closing your application for under review in a week's time. Any questions feel free to ask here, so long as we don't end up spamming your application thread :p You can also contact me privately.
Thank you for the feedback!

• Happy
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Hi Sunnbear, I've taken a deeper look at your stats, your continuous sessions are fantastic. I tried to look for you online today, and did not run into you. I looked into it and you rarely use the call feature (totally understandable, there are no admins for 2fort), I have turned calls on for 2fort, if you call, it may let me come on and see you ingame a bit more. You have very little activity wtih your consistent sessions, Id try and aim for atleast 30 minutes a day, unless of course you get busy. Just keep us posted if that happens. Overall can you use the call system a tiny bit over the coming week, so I can get to know you better. Also your chat is great, but sparse.

Hey Sunnbearr, I have joined and saw you quite a bit over the past two days.
Here is what I'd like to see before you would be able to recieve my +1
A Report on the forums using these instructions.
Although you have no admin powers, please can you warn individuals who break any of our rules, it is what you'd be doing as an admin.
I know I asked you to use call more, which you did, but please call if people are breaking rules, not just so I will join, I noticed one of your call reasons was "So I can see SleepZombie" What I ask is you use calls if you encounter rulebreakers. If there are none, there is no reason to call.
Id like you to ignore others insulting you for enforcing rules, and instead potentially take a demo of any incidents involving that, and filing a report. You should be able to find that info above, but if you need help contact me. I understand some that some get overly pissy if someone tries to tell them not to do something on this server, I have encountered it plenty here.

i have seen you on 2fort once in VC but ppl seem to be joking about your age when you speak making it hard for them to take you serious with sometimes really toxic ppl on that server think you can still hold under that pressure from those who would be against you? for now i will remain neutral rest is said by Ian. Gl In the meanwhile

Oh my gosh I totally misunderstood you about the call part haha I'm so sorry! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any rule breakers without going out of my way to find them, and if I do, I'll make a report in the forums. Much like when people make fun of my voice, if they get mad at me for enforcing a rule, I wouldn't take it personally; I just regard them as randoms on the internet.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fairy
Seems you've got some feedback here to consider. I advise you take any advice given here and applying it while under review if you have not all ready.

I'll be now closing this for under review. Any questions or inactivity during this please message me. Good luck ::):

declined due to your chatlog.
you may apply again in a month; 20.07.2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread